Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Sun Visors

Mal Eade

Country Flag
england
Hi All
I have been asked by a few people where I got my sun visor from and it was Ebay.
I found it very useful in Morocco stops a lot of screen glare. Not noisy on the road either.
You could mount spotlights on the frame a well as the bolt heads go through the shield its self. So to mount a light bar on the top would be quite easy. (another job)

LANDC5.jpg

I was looking around and found these
http://www.formula4.co.uk/toyota_landcr ... shade.html

Mal :flags-wavegreatbritain:

Attachments

• LANDC5.jpg
    LANDC5.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 63
I was tempted to get one of these, but I wasn't too sure they would stand up to those aggressive trees I meet now and again. :think:

Cossack said:
I was tempted to get one of these, but I wasn't too sure they would stand up to those aggressive trees I meet now and again. :think:

Hi

They are very strong and I have given mine a lot of punishment over four years. I did think of fitting some tree wires from the top of the bumper to the side of the shade mount to brush aside any nasty little devils that could get under the shade.
The shade its self is quite flexible and not a crisp type of plastic.
But you do have to be a little more careful once it is fitted.

Malcolm :flags-wavegreatbritain:

SilverLady said:
Cossack said:
But you do have to be a little more careful once it is fitted.
Malcolm :flags-wavegreatbritain:
Careful, what is this word careful you speak of? others might tell you of the time I used my Maggi roof tent as a tree slider :whistle: I don't believe it myself but I was told there were a number of witnesses :lol:

Roof mounted Tree sliders :clap:

Now there is a product.

Mal :flags-wavegreatbritain:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
My roof mounted tree sliders were no good for sleeping in though :)

tree sliders picture courtesy of Keith

SN850019.jpg

Attachments

• SN850019.jpg
    SN850019.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 58
Off topic but

no straight panels there then ;-)

and check out the articulation on ze back axle. Drools.

You are doing well to keep your 100 so pristine Jon.

that reminds me of a mod to the rear arches, but I'll post the pic again here and add it there rather than keep hijacking Mals thread :)

Back