Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Survived Africa - Now back in the UK!

Hi Guys,

Just a quick note to say hello we're back.

Thank you for all the support and messages while we were travelling between London and Cape Town.

We ended up spending 7 months on the road, doing 20,000 miles and using 6000 liters of Diesel!!

Really the slower and longer way down rather than a race to finish and tick the box. We can surely say we've experienced Africa and it's people.

Hope to catch up with the London Boys and tell you all over a pint or ten about our amazing journey!

Keep cruising!!

GoingDownSouth

Hi Guys,
Hope to catch up with the London Boys and tell you all over a pint or ten about our amazing journey!

Keep cruising!!

GoingDownSouth

Welcome back Andre, we must get the London meet up and running again,:oops: OK lads whens the next one? :thumbup:

Welcome back!

I'm definitely up for a London meet.

Good to see you back safely Andre

It'll be nice to hear the stories over a few pints

so when's the next meet?:thumbup:

Thanks guys - nice to be back!

Sooner rather than later!!

How about next Thursday (25th April) at the usual spot? :think:

It is curry night after all and the pints are half decently priced for London! :dance:

Please invite the others!!

If it's an open invite I'd love to come along.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'll be there, Grant we let anyone in so you're OK. :whistle: runs for cover :lol:

haha ok great Chas see you guys there ... where ever that may be!

haha ok great Chas see you guys there ... where ever that may be!
It's a pub in the City of London, I can't remember the name or address at the moment, :doh:I'm sure someone will be along soon who does. :pray:

Hi Grant & Ram and the usual suspects!

Please come along - open invite for Club Members and like minded people.

Would be great to catch up and meet other Members:think:

Hopefully this year we'd get a chance to plan a few day trips and green laning etc.

Come along for show and tell :dance:

If it's your first time look out for Chas! He'll leave his Toyota cap on the table where we'll be seated! It can get quite busy in there thus please look around. If you ask nicely via PM I'd let you have my mobile number.

See you soon

Back