Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Suspension suggestions.

Interested on your thoughts and pictures of the Pedders bushes, they look really well designed. What was it that made you go for Dobinsons in the end?

Oops, forgot to take pics of the bushes Dave. Yes they are well designed and made to OE standards. Pedders don't make a spring for the KZJ70, only for the original round headlamp LJ70. The rears will fit but the fronts are tapered (pigtailed) at the bottom, whereas the later models used parallel springs. OME from Devon 4X4 don't have the lift I wanted and the Iron Man dealer didn't bother to quote.

This left Dobinsons, who were not my last choice by any means but they did comply with my spec. Cost wise they were the most expensive, partly due to the cost of shipping.

Roger

Hi Roger,

We're sorry that we couldn't help with springs for your KZJ70 but we're very happy to hear that you like the 5802 bushes.

They really do offer OEM reliability, castor adjustability and flexibility that polyurethane bushes just can't match.

For those wondering what they look like:

5802_1.JPG

http://www.pedders.co.uk/pedders-castor-correction-rubber-bush-packet-of-4-5802_p4500558.htm

Regards

Michael @ Pedders

Back