tail gate storage.

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
Good. There was a lot of interest in them at the show. I did giver people details on how to contact you through the forum. If I'd had them with me and people had the cash on them, I reckon I'd have shifted 4 or 5 sets. Found they are a brilliant place to put jump leads which are a pain to store at the best of times.

chapel gate

Supporter
Promoted Company
I am in england
May 26, 2014
near, leek staffs.
Good. There was a lot of interest in them at the show. I did giver people details on how to contact you through the forum. If I'd had them with me and people had the cash on them, I reckon I'd have shifted 4 or 5 sets. Found they are a brilliant place to put jump leads which are a pain to store at the best of times.
Cheers chris. Thats great.
I better get cracking..

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
Just a thought on these. What about a non cubby version. Ie just the flat plate. You'd need to recess the holes on the underside slightly to accommodate the head of a rivnut, but the decks are so good, there was interest in having them as a replacement for the carpet and wood original. You wouldn't need to cut out the tailgate, just slap this on top.

chapel gate

Supporter
Promoted Company
I am in england
May 26, 2014
near, leek staffs.
I’m definitely interested, when is the new batch due to be available?
Normally a week or two from the laser cutters depending on how busy they are. Then i have to get my arse in gear. Then about five days at the powder coaters, again, depending how busy they are.
It is a bit of a drawn out process.
ill keep you posted.

Reactions: StarCruiser

chapel gate

Supporter
Promoted Company
I am in england
May 26, 2014
near, leek staffs.
Just a thought on these. What about a non cubby version. Ie just the flat plate. You'd need to recess the holes on the underside slightly to accommodate the head of a rivnut, but the decks are so good, there was interest in having them as a replacement for the carpet and wood original. You wouldn't need to cut out the tailgate, just slap this on top.
Interesting idea. Ill have a price in the next couple of days and see if there is any interest.:thumbup:

Reactions: grantw

Stu156

I am in uk
Apr 29, 2018
UK
Hello from someone who saw Chris' tailgate storage at the show and would have bought one there and then :D (was nice to meet you Chris and thanks for the grand tour!)

Interested if you're making another batch please Chapel Gate

Reactions: grantw
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks