Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Testing 4WD functions on a 70

Trevor said:
Cheers guys,

Ben, the drive back was, well, sloooow and had to keep an eye on the temp. The fan is a manual switched from the dash so I ended up leaving it running all the time but slowed down on uphill bits to stop it from cooking. Averaged about 60 mph on the motorway. I think the rad needs a go over with the jetwash to clear out mud from the fins, it's a recent new rad so should be ok.

The best part is watching other peoples faces as they pass you, the young kids loved it, blokes my age gave thje odd approving look and nod and middle Briatain was disgusted such a thing should be on the road.

I have some ideas on mods but for now (and while I save up again) will enjoy her as she is, in fact Ben you might just live to regret your kind offer in the last post :lol:

Want to spend a day with you in Shropshire and learn how to handle the 70, I'm sure you will have some pointers for me when you see her.

:lol:

so you bringing it on the shropshire laning trip next weekend? :thumbup:

Ben, can't make next weekend due to other commitments.

Might be able to do one of 22, 23, 24 June as I'm on hols or I'm into 9, 10 and 23, 24 July

i wont be in the uk on those june dates so will have to be july mate. :thumbup:

No worries, let me know if you are up for one or both of those weekends in July and I will book it in the diary.....in pen so the Mrs can't change it.

Back