Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Testing the Waters: Selling my 100

Jacob could you stand you truck up and get a van or do you need to sell to fund the van id be very sorry to see your truck go as its in a very good condition p,us the time and money you and Emma have put into it and dont forget where is Raph going to sleep

That’s the reason I’m not on Facebook or any other forums. I trust the members on here to differentiate between a classified ad and an offer of first refusal and a fair price between friends and acquaintances if my circumstances end up forcing a sale.

Fair enough. As various comments above, unless you really need to shift it, I'd also be tempted to hang on to it if you can manage. Good luck either way.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry, I should have closed this thread. Temporary blip. The Cruiser is back in daily use and taxed and tested for another year. Probably time to examine my head next.
Glad twas just a moment you had ,a minor wobble.

Cheers Higgy. Terrible idea to start with and as you and Andy pointed out elsewhere the worst possible time for it. My total was two enquires and one scammer.

Cheers Higgy. Terrible idea to start with and as you and Andy pointed out elsewhere the worst possible time for it. My total was two enquires and one scammer.
I know what you mean Jacob... Trying to sell my 120 Iv had one offer, two Scams and a chap asking if id give it away.... Keep it mate... Winters coming:occasion-snowman:

I’m Looking to buy a Landcruiser 100 diesel or petrol/gas East Sussex area ......Looks a good un ! Just done 400 miles too look at what was described as “excellent condition inside and out with everything working drives superb 100 4.2” just to find a rust bucket chasis with nothing working !! ..
Looking local now (East Sussex) have upto £6K for the right one ??

Last edited:
I’m Looking to buy a Landcruiser 100 diesel or petrol/gas East Sussex area ......Looks a good un ! Just done 400 miles too look at what was described as “excellent condition inside and out with everything working drives superb 100 4.2” just to find a rust bucket chasis with nothing working !! ..
Looking local now (East Sussex) have upto £6K for the right one ??
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Landcruiser-Amazon-4-2-2002-auto-diesel-Land-Cruiser/254401949134? This could be ok, No reserve, Mot history looks ok..If its as good as they say it is ???? Could be a bargain.... Dont know how far it is from You... But the 5/6 grand Trucks are the lower-ish end of the Market...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Landcruiser-Amazon-4-2-2002-auto-diesel-Land-Cruiser/254401949134? This could be ok, No reserve, Mot history looks ok..If its as good as they say it is ???? Could be a bargain.... Dont know how far it is from You... But the 5/6 grand Trucks are the lower-ish end of the Market...
Thanks Higgy I had that on my watch list .... I have found an immaculate land cruiser lx470 Cygnus with LPG conversation ticks all the boxes full service records recently serviced with all belts replaced/plugs/coil packs..collect nxt week prior to inspection.
Wish me luck hopefully be better than the rust bucket I last owned ..

Considering selling my Land Cruiser. Would anyone on here be interested?

View attachment 158963

1998 (S reg), 193K, 4.2 diesel, auto, recent service and work (new starter motor etc), good underneath (Krown treated), clean in and out, short tax and MoT. Sold with Front Runner rack but without awning and boxes. Based Sheffield.

Good price to forum member before I list it elsewhere. PMs please.

I know you changed your mind but if you’re ever looking to sell I am looking for a 100 or an 80. Just bought a prado 95 and I have the bug. Know if any for sale that have been treated right over the years?

Back