Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Thanks for the add From New Orleans

Dwight Marshall

Country Flag
united_states
hi all
I’m Dwight from New Orleans
I have a 1989 Fj62 rust bucket
I have a 2007 Fj Cruiser with a OME lift, snorkel and a hard shell roof top tent

I am looking at getting a 92 Prado LC but concerned about driving 3 hours to my hunting camp at 72 mph. 2Lt-e diesel

Hello and welcome Dwight to the club which is freindly and a trickle to floods of information the 90s owners maybe able to answer your questions bide your time and a 90s owner will get back to you Oh and the members who cant read will want Pictures lots of them

Hello and welcome Dwight to the club which is freindly and a trickle to floods of information the 90s owners maybe able to answer your questions bide your time and a 90s owner will get back to you Oh and the members who cant read will want Pictures lots of them

QvFAdBWPBZs5voZU6
ZAheQUfipfVtTb2J6
w6CkzxiqpvYzagaY6
gLbRts5qsapmwGH4A

Thank you!!

They should work if you post them as a link using the chain logo in the menu. Welcome to the forum BTW :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Dwight and welcome.

Best way with pics is to tap on ‘upload a file’ in this forum then select photos from your device.

Best wishes
Rich

2LT Prado is very likely to be a 70 series me thinks .

Upgrading them with a 1kz 3.0L engine is common enough that you should find lots of info about it on the web .

2LT Prado is very likely to be a 70 series me thinks .

Upgrading them with a 1kz 3.0L engine is common enough that you should find lots of info about it on the web .
Yes 70 series, but the only 70’s I am finding in the US are from Canada with no a/c. If I want a/c I need to drive on the right
I will start a new thread
Thanks for having me. D

Back