Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

the blue 80 on auto trader

Bruiser

Country Flag
scotland
The nice looking blue late 24valve manual on autotrader came out of an auction in Glasgow for 3.5k last weak. For sale now at £5800

Right, that'll do for me! Spot on. Just what I want. Now what to do next ....

Got to be in London tomorrow Grr.

if I can work it out I will looks right up ur street by the way

Anyone up Blackburn way at all? I'd appreciate 'eyes' on this one. Interesting reflection of the dealer taking the pic. I can guess what sort of car business this is. Now why am I expecting yet another run around?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Not the one at Metro cars otherwise known as Oakleigh garage in cheham chris ?

No, different one.

Getting a bit common this colour.....

How do they know its not had a hard life it they only bought it at auction last week?

Pete

Don't think so. Probably completely shady like all dealers but I have to say unless it's been crashed and rebuilt this really ticks every single box for me. About time something went right. I just can't get up there!!!! High Wycombe on Tues, somewhere else Weds, not free til Thurs and even then not really free.

Looks clean.

Maybe it's as good in person or maybe not. Time will tell

Nip and fetch it me Karl, that's a good lad.

Anyone up Blackburn way at all? I'd appreciate 'eyes' on this one. Interesting reflection of the dealer taking the pic. I can guess what sort of car business this is. Now why am I expecting yet another run around?

Which picture can you see the reflection in???

Am I really that blind but I'm after scrutinizing them all and can't see it!!

Good luck Chris, it's about time you had some, they should knock some off with no p/x. Is there no one can view it for you?

Andy

when I say it came through auction I am almost certain it was this one.Wasnt there in person as I missed it:icon-evil:but there is a list of sold vehicles and a 98 landcruiser with 180k went through for 3 and a half so just putting 2 and 2 together really.

Nip and fetch it me Karl, that's a good lad.

If I had the time myself Chris I would.

Does look a nice truck. I'm sure you could swindle a few hours off or do the night shift like I do a lot :lol:

Which picture can you see the reflection in???

Am I really that blind but I'm after scrutinizing them all and can't see it!!

Must be no.3, the guy with a face like an 80 rear door handle :?:lol:

Runs and hides...

Must be no.3, the guy with a face like an 80 rear door handle :?:lol:

Runs and hides...

Ah, in the back quarter panel?

Stout man, looks like he is wearing his pyjamas still???:oops:

Perhaps a good thing I'm not in the police field really. :?

Looks the part though, but the dealership looks suspiciously like a car park and they have one of those pound shop websites. And a google search reveals autotrader and their website, not even a landline number. Nice outfit so.

Last edited:
Well he's rung me back. Says he's a man of his word. Holding it for me, on first refusal. If it's straight enough, I'm having it. Can't get up til Weds or Thurs. I'll either need a co driver or take the train. Doesn't really matter what the dealer is like. It's a Cruiser. If it looks as good as it does in the pics when I get there, no over spray etc and underneath isn't like a tug boat's bilge then I am sorted. Doesn't have to be perfect, but as I have said before. Straight and honest will do. If he's just flipping it then he can't have done much to it can he.

Best of luck, at least you only have to get a train!!

I've to get a lift, a bus and then a plane...... and then get somewhere, you don't know how lucky you are

Back