David

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Help from the Forklift made it an ok job on my own

yzCSXjeRSUmXQYeOasLwPQ.jpg
It is fitted but unopened zUNUA1aMRAOM4JLUpTn5eg.jpg
Had to mod the rear support a bit that was suppled in the kit Z7uFwdeTS+OY9GXPcOLWyw.jpg
open for the 1st time aYJqHQaSSFuGsIO4F0SvIQ.jpg
Need to modify the rear retainer another day 7JHpZi5CSXmdV+Ry0VSSQA.jpg
It looks a bit droopy as it is not pulled back tight %s3pHd6WTyKy8bcOplZffQ.jpg
All in all I'm pleased with it seems well made and strong, just needs a bit of adjustment here and there then it will be good to go
I have not tried the side panels yet as the yard was all wet and did not really want to get them dirty on the 1st time out of the bag.

Last edited:
Well it's certainly heavy duty! It's just a shame that these things end up sheltering you more from the rain than they do screening you from the sun.

Well it's certainly heavy duty! It's just a shame that these things end up sheltering you more from the rain than they do screening you from the sun.
Well that's living in the UK for you

I know. But we've had some long trips through Europe too David. I think there was only one occasion in Morocco where Byron, Gary and I stopped for lunch where we had it up for shade. Obviously we didn't have it up for rain 'cos it was gorgeous.

Round the Baltic and the Pyrenees trips we used it to try and keep dry under. Just bad luck.

Speaking to my Aunty in Finland today. She says it's only passed 0C 3 times since the end of Autumn and they've had no snow at all and the lake hasn't even frozen yet.

It's not just UK that's getting the crappy weather.

We were in the Alps in 2016 and we put my Batwing out most lunch times, bugger it was some hot

I thought Bats only came out at night

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
oh man that is a sweet looking machine. Love the All-Cab pop tops. Which they made them for 105's

Back