Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

this site sucks

shmelvin

only 4 posts in a month and not one answer...Put a fork in it this site is done! JMHO

You get out what you put in. Yep, you're done.

4 posts? Where have you been looking?

I see one post:

in need of an owners manual
Hi everyone I live in Ecuador and just bought a 2007 Prado 3400 V6 Petrol. it was built in Columbia and the owners manual is all in Spanish. does anyone have a pdf EU/AU version in English they could send me? also does the 3400 have a timing belt or chain? one person told me a belt and another a chain???

Thanks in advance

Shmelvin

Hi Shmelvin, I don't see why you couldn't have posted a reminder or second request, before you resort to 'this site sucks'.

I only see one post, maybe I'm mistaken.

Does the world owe you a living or something?

I thought you need so many postes to get permision to see the owners manual's on here. plus being a uk based site (mainly) we didnt get the petrol 120's.
op better off moaning at a forum where they do actualy get the spec he needs.

stu

I thought you need so many postes to get permision to see the owners manual's on here. plus being a uk based site (mainly) we didnt get the petrol 120's.
op better off moaning at a forum where they do actualy get the spec he needs.

stu

I think you're right Stu, no point in me responding, I know nothing about them, but this is an attitude problem IMHO.

My 5 yr old daughter would have the sense and courtesy to politely ask again if she didn't get an answer, not toss the toys out.

Again, JMHO....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Goodbye Jimbo.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out. :laughing-rolling:

I think the 4 posts the OP was referring to are the threads in the 120 section. The last 5 threads have had no replies.

Last edited:
How many active 120 owners are left? Crispin "upgraded" to a 150, Graham sold his. Trevor's goes largely unmentioned - unsurprising with Fiery and Lil Blue to talk about :lol:

"This town, is comin' like a ghost town"

I answer what I can but to be honest my 120 thus far has been pretty darn reliable, difficult to answer queries that I have no experience or knowledge of but I share openly any mods that may interest folk. The OP has a petrol and that is outside of my limited knowledge.

Sure the 120 section has been quiet of late but these things tend to come in fits and starts, it's very easy to post a question and hope (or expect) the answer to appear within a millisecond but the internet is at our fingertips and I'm sure with some effort spent Googling the answer might have been found from another source.

God helps those that helps themselves apparently (kleptomania excepted) but lazy posting and an attitude to boot is a little disappointing, it's not like most of us do this for a living.

I could only see he placed the owners manual and this thread what were the others about?

Have the masses seen the light and brought real cruisers?

I think Trevor got it right, when he said Google or look elsewhere if no reply. No-one has experience in all things with all LCs, (I know little), although what there is on here is vast, I would rather no reply than a load of bullshit from some one who THINKS they know the answer. He must realize there are more of some model owners than others. I have posted and not got answers before and assumed no one knew, so looked elsewhere. He has shafted himself by those comments, perhaps he would have liked half a dozen answers of "don`t know" his comments then possibly the same.- personally I am happy with any information shared, thanks.

John

Maybe we should all buy 120's because they seem to be trouble free.............................................

of course they are trouble free if no one drives one anywhere... :laughing-rolling:

80's ROCK!!!

of course they are trouble free if no one drives one anywhere... :laughing-rolling:

80's ROCK!!!

:laughing-rolling: +
+1.gif

Back