Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

TOYOTA LANDCRUISER BJ40 LHD 1980 3.0 DIESEL

And I thought you guys were playing nicely :whistle:

:lol:
TonyP said:
And I thought you guys were playing nicely :whistle:
All's fair in Love and Land Cruisers or something like that

here is the issue ... as i see it.
he was rude in his replies, there was no need for it. (he wasn't playing nice first)
he says he has it but refuses to take more pics.
the truck is over priced for what it is so maybe he was being sensitive
or
he wanted to find someone that wouldn't ask embarrasing questions and point out flaws.
On Mud:
he states he has 5 more after this one to sell.
he states he can not sell to any country other than Britian and Europe.
((since i am a importer and reseller (termed a "flipper" in North America) i know that he can sell almost anywhere in the world depending on importation laws of the specific country))

personally, i would love to see the other 5 vehicles he has for sale to compare.

Oh, he is a cock. Was sarcastically agreeing with you guys. As much as I would love a 40, no way in hell would I deal with this guy. Clearly something is not right here, and if he is actually selling, no way in hell as his attitude stinks.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Paul said:
Loads of 40's here Tony ;)

I'm sure. So what's a good one going for over there? Worth while importing one?

Local ads can find them very cheap, stay away from eBay as prices of all Cruisers are way above even some dealer prices.

Gumtree seems to be good and some good bargains to be had.

When i get out and around the farms and dealers i might find a few.

Well if you find any I'll be interested in the 2nd best one you find (as obviously you will have the 1st best) :shifty:

I'm getting a Troopy (70) as they are a bit more modern and maybe as new to have the more recent engine. The camper pop or high tops are actually loads cheaper for some reason and come with a load of gear.

I can certainly keep my eyes open for a 40 but have seen a few advertised that turned out to be scams, listed as completley original and rust free, only used in dry by vicars wife to go to church on sunday etc...... but they are normally obvious as we have seen all this before.

Maybe send a PM if you want to chat about more details. Maybe a container filled with gear ;)

Back