Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

TOYOTA LANDCRUISER BJ40 LHD 1980 3.0 DIESEL

G

Dear FJ40 & BJ40 Enthusiastic!

I have BJ40 for sale in the UK. Below are some key features:

• Approximately 121,000 km (75,000 miles on the clock), yes the mileage is original

• Mechanical & Electrical all perfect in showroom condition!

• Very genuine

• UK registered, 10 months MOT & TAX

• Insurance is very cheap: under special scheme with classic car and 4 x 4, 0 NCB, brings it down to a few Pounds. Documents available as a proof.

• These 4 X 4 are very cool, are going up in value all the time and are getting harder to find good ones.

• This BJ40 is in great shape, and has not done that much work.

• The roof and door can be taken off and the windscreen folds down.

• Everything works as it should and the jeep is ready to drive away to anywhere with or without roads.

• It has recently been painted on the outside and is a pretty good job, wheels are new, tyres have lots of threads on them, solid chassis, buyer will not be disappointed!

• Anyone that has actually driven LHD cars in the UK will tell you that after a week you simply will not notice.

• I have suppliers in Europe, after this one is gone, another one is in the pipeline!

For tons of pics, please have a look at this link:

• PRICE FOR THIS GREAT BJ40 IS: £11,500 AND I AM OPEN TO OFFERS!"

- Collection only

- Cash on Collection

If it does not sell I Love to keep it and will keep it

Any further questions, please contact myself on 07717396378 or email [email protected]

I prefer selling to someone who will treasure this car. Therefore, genuine buyers only, no canvassers, day dreamers or time wasters please.

Advertised elsewhere and can be removed at anytime

I don't have pics before it was painted, may be contact Toyota Japan? Are you going to drive in the past or present?

BJ40 Dealer said:
.... tyres have lots of threads on them....
:o that's not something I would be shouting about.

BJ40 Dealer said:
I don't have pics before it was painted, may be contact Toyota Japan? Are you going to drive in the past or present?
What a strange reply :roll: I imagine Rosco is interested in knowing what is under this newly applied paint.

BJ40 Dealer said:
Those who forget the past are destined to repeat its mistakes

What's the metal like under the paint

You have to come and scrap off the new paint and find out the metal underneath as I don't know (that's the answer) :clap: :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
i would like to see pics with the rear carpet removed ...
it seems to be a 1978 BJ40 with a pre 75 top and rear doors and tire swing out.
i highly doubt that Toyota did the repaint. Toyota Japan is a poor suggestion.
maybe post up the previous owner's contact so questions that you can not answer might be answered.

just a suggestion.

whatever pics I had, I posted them on website. The carpet is glued. Even if I remove the carpet and take bare metal pics, I won't bother to post here. Be a man and come and physically see the car and APPRECIATE the car, rather than a boy playing with Matchbox Land Cruisers at home :clap: :lol:

Thanks for all your comments, I guess you guys enjoy the forum by critisizing new comers here.

Thanks and bye.

Also...if you are not interested to buy, don't just poke your nose in, keep it away for a better way :thumbup:

:clap: I haven't seen it mentioned, but where is the truck? I'll bring my own paint scraper :lol:

Surely such a good truck at such a cheap price and sold by such an amiable fellow will have already gone?

(I am new here, does that cover Larry's rules?)

buddy, I am no newbie when it comes to flipping cruisers.
The idea the carpet is glued down is a complete turn off to most Cruiserheads.

"be a man", seriously? you actually posted that? :lol:

I shop Japan, Australia, Africa, Saudi and Europe for Cruisers for my customers. I do refurbishments for customers and have for 30 years and I build exotic Cruisers full time.

I don't have time to waste on flying in to look at a mishmashed, paint splashed Cruiser with glued carpet, over spray being sold by a gent with serious attitude issues.

To compare this offering with the beautiful green 40 that was for sale on this site a few months back ... well ... no comparison and yet the price is very similar.

Pass.

BJ40 Dealer said:
Also...if you are not interested to buy, don't just poke your nose in, keep it away for a better way :thumbup:

Are you for real?

Your answers would put off any genuine buyer !

The user requested to have his account deleted. Doubt there will be any replies.

I do still want a 40 though... :drool:

geordie_boy1978 said:
[quote="BJ40 Dealer":2gyuxl0m]Also...if you are not interested to buy, don't just poke your nose in, keep it away for a better way :thumbup:

Are you for real?

Your answers would put off any genuine buyer ![/quote:2gyuxl0m]
:thumbup: Absofeckinlutely

Crispin said:
The user requested to have his account deleted....
Oh one of those delicate souls.... that explains his rather churlish answers :doh:

Back