Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Truely Shocking

Yes, so simple how it's done, obviously not a real theft, the break-in actor wasn't very good, he made it look too easy.

:icon-cry::icon-cry: what man will make, man can break. unfortunately this applies to most security systems. all you can do is slow them down.

I had all the bells and whistles on my RS when i was younger and they just come along with a low loader and gone.

In my experience thieves are by nature cowards so my number one want for security would be a car that phoned me when it detected a theft attempt .

That technology must be there now Shayne if today's cars can ring the emergency services when it detects that you've had an accident!

Its too simple a thing to buy nowadays Ian if it were available it would no doubt also come with a thousand other useful features that nobody wants . I have the simplest tough phone i could find which happens to be a touchscreen and after 2 maybe 3 years i still hate it even though i don't use it for internet because of all its "helpful" features .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That technology must be there now Shayne if today's cars can ring the emergency services when it detects that you've had an accident!
Back in the early 80's I had an alarm that didn't set off a siren, but when it detected an entry it sent a signal to a unit in my pocket. It was that sensitive it could detect a key pushed into the lock (I tested it) it had small microphones in each door but it wouldn't react to outside noises, only those in the car itself, unfortunately when I had it in my Rover SDI I had an accident which wrote of the car, I removed the sender unit but I forgot to remove the mikes in the doors before it went to the scrappy, doh! :doh: and I was never able to find another alarm like that. :angry-screaming:

Back