Truly invincible trailer

Higgy

Supporter
I am in denmark
Mar 6, 2018
sandwich kent
Its got potential.. Good start base for an over land Trailer.. With legendary Hi lux build Qualities :thumbup:

Jacob100

Supporter
Dec 15, 2017
Sheffield
Looks like a good deal Higgy. I’m looking for something sturdy with a removable canopy/sides that I can use for work and camping etc. I drove down to London with an 8x4 table top strapped to the roof rack yesterday in the wind and rain. Got there in one piece but it’s not always ideal.

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Higgy

Supporter
I am in denmark
Mar 6, 2018
sandwich kent
Looks like a good deal Higgy. I’m looking for something sturdy with a removable canopy/sides that I can use for work and camping etc. I drove down to London with an 8x4 table top strapped to the roof rack yesterday in the wind and rain. Got there in one piece but it’s not always ideal.
Lol! I can picture it now...:lol:.... Need to get a Nato hitch for the sankey, Im interested 'tho' Another project looms

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks