Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Trump for president - who wudda thought?

So who's going to stop him if he does something dangerous? WW3? View attachment 44087

This is what I dont get.........................

People wrongly believe that if he becomes president he will be able to just do what he wants. He wont, he will have to convince congress and the other people in his government first.

I dont think there is much chance of him getting to build his wall and send the millions of Mexicans who have entered/over stayed illegally, back.

But he is one of the few potential world leaders who have been willing to stand up and admit that not all cultures and ideologies are equal and the world does have a problem with islam. He has seen what happens when you import millions of poorly educated, impoverished muslims and expect them to be thankful and integrate, when the reality couldnt be further from the truth!

Of course the lefties immediately scream bigot and racist and try to stifle any reasonable debate about the issue.

Anyone who believes that islam is just another religion like Christianity, Buddhism, Sikhism etc. is either very ignorant or very foolish.

You only have to look at what happens in Saudi, the spiritual home of islam and home of some of their most important sites like Mecca and Medina to see islamlic life at its purest.

And what's the other option if not Trump? Hillary? Now there is someone with a lot of baggage, and that's only what we know about. November elections will be interesting to say the least.

Reactions: Pat
Trump.jpg

:lol:

I was reading an article a few months ago that said they didnt believe he would ever be allowed to be president, even if fairly elected and an accident might very well happen. :think:

:lol:

I was reading an article a few months ago that said they didnt believe he would ever be allowed to be president, even if fairly elected and an accident might very well happen. :think:
Now that would not surprise me in the slightest.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I think most people in the world could agree that the USA is broken, if not completely, it is in a hell of a lot of ways. I've worked closely with Americans lots of times before and there's a huge educational divide with them. Some of the smartest and broadminded people I've met are from the states but right along beside them were some of the thickest people I've ever met as well. Not that they were bad, far from it they were good honest to God people but as was said by one American about another, "this is bobbies highlight in life. He's a red neck and when his service is finished and he goes home he'll never leave his state again".
I think if trump gets elected these divides will widen and the country gets more broken. How can a billionaire fix a health or educational system that he knows nothing about and when people, like Obama, try and fix them the likes of him oppose it just because of politics and business rather than it was the right thing to do.
Rant over, if he gets in it'll be the most dangerous four years for world security since the cold war but also it'll be the funniest with what he'll be coming out with

, if he gets in it'll be the most dangerous four years for world security since the cold war but also it'll be the funniest with what he'll be coming out with
Amen to that!

I think most people in the world could agree that the USA is broken, if not completely, it is in a hell of a lot of ways. I've worked closely with Americans lots of times before and there's a huge educational divide with them. Some of the smartest and broadminded people I've met are from the states but right along beside them were some of the thickest people I've ever met as well. Not that they were bad, far from it they were good honest to God people but as was said by one American about another, "this is bobbies highlight in life. He's a red neck and when his service is finished and he goes home he'll never leave his state again".
I think if trump gets elected these divides will widen and the country gets more broken. How can a billionaire fix a health or educational system that he knows nothing about and when people, like Obama, try and fix them the likes of him oppose it just because of politics and business rather than it was the right thing to do.
Rant over, if he gets in it'll be the most dangerous four years for world security since the cold war but also it'll be the funniest with what he'll be coming out with
I reckon that Obama will be rated as the absolute worst president the US has ever had.Even now he is protecting Hillary from her idiotic actions and refusing to recognise the evil that is being committed by certain followers of Islam.He has plunged his country into adventures by overthrowing regimes in various countries that like the rulers or not,were stable.
Please don't tell me Trump would be worse because Anyone following such an utter failure could only improve the country. regards Pat

He has plunged his country into adventures by overthrowing regimes in various countries that like the rulers or not,were stable.
Urm, I think Bush and Blair took that prize for that. They set the benchmark. I suspect Bush will hold on to the trophy for worst president for a long time. Hopefully.

I reckon that Obama will be rated as the absolute worst president the US has ever had.Even now he is protecting Hillary from her idiotic actions and refusing to recognise the evil that is being committed by certain followers of Islam.He has plunged his country into adventures by overthrowing regimes in various countries that like the rulers or not,were stable.
Please don't tell me Trump would be worse because Anyone following such an utter failure could only improve the country. regards Pat

I disagree pat, I reckon Bush jnr will take that title. Correct me if I'm wrong but he's the only precedent who has led the US into two wars simultaneously racking up trillions of dollars of depth. ISAF was absolutely justified but Iraq imo was an illegal war and if it was another country that done this their head of state would be on war crimes. I've had this debate before with a very knowledgeable person from US defence and you know what......he agreed about Iraq. The difference was I said Bush was to blame but he reckoned Chaney should be made answerable.
Obama has managed to get the US out of ISAF and Iraq (we'll say nothing of their token force left behind lol) and has not risen to the bate set out by insurgent groups trying to drag the US back into another war which can strongly be argued that other past presidents would have fallen for.
Obama can't be blamed for ISIS as it's formation is directly traced back to detainees from the Iraq war. The US (Bush) never learned the very hard bloody lesson the UK learned back in the 80's of how not to radicalized moderates but that's a whole different debate.
I know your going to reply to all this with Syria. Well you know what that place is just a fucking basket case and it could be argued that it's only the conduit to built up tensions between all the surrounding Arab countries towards each other and if it wasn't there it was going to happen somewhere else

I disagree pat, I reckon Bush jnr will take that title. Correct me if I'm wrong but he's the only precedent who has led the US into two wars simultaneously racking up trillions of dollars of depth. ISAF was absolutely justified but Iraq imo was an illegal war and if it was another country that done this their head of state would be on war crimes. I've had this debate before with a very knowledgeable person from US defence and you know what......he agreed about Iraq. The difference was I said Bush was to blame but he reckoned Chaney should be made answerable.
Obama has managed to get the US out of ISAF and Iraq (we'll say nothing of their token force left behind lol) and has not risen to the bate set out by insurgent groups trying to drag the US back into another war which can strongly be argued that other past presidents would have fallen for.
Obama can't be blamed for ISIS as it's formation is directly traced back to detainees from the Iraq war. The US (Bush) never learned the very hard bloody lesson the UK learned back in the 80's of how not to radicalized moderates but that's a whole different debate.
I know your going to reply to all this with Syria. Well you know what that place is just a fucking basket case and it could be argued that it's only the conduit to built up tensions between all the surrounding Arab countries towards each other and if it wasn't there it was going to happen somewhere else

There could be a toss up for the worst but Obama is a procrastinator and while he has dithered his country and their allies have suffered.In every day life one must take advice and make decisions.Libya should have been left alone Gaddafi,didn't like him but the country had become relatively stable,Egypt had a stable government with Mubarak,Syria has a ruler all The US has done is arm so called rebels who then turn against them,they arm Saudi Arabia who then go and bomb the hell out of Yeman.I know personally NZ doctors and nurses who go to trouble spots to help and they have been bombed in hospitals and attacked out in the field by our allies,when they are trying to help the poor innocents.There are numerous countries where wars are being waged and the type of assistance given is not appropriate.The supply and sale of arms is causing immense suffering.
A read of the life of the much honoured arms magnate Sir Basil Zaharoff who operated from the Late 1880's to the 1930's gives a picture of amoral people and the damage they do and are still doing with the collusion fo our modern rulers. Some food for thought.

There could be a toss up for the worst but Obama is a procrastinator and while he has dithered his country and their allies have suffered.In every day life one must take advice and make decisions.Libya should have been left alone Gaddafi,didn't like him but the country had become relatively stable,Egypt had a stable government with Mubarak,Syria has a ruler all The US has done is arm so called rebels who then turn against them,they arm Saudi Arabia who then go and bomb the hell out of Yeman.I know personally NZ doctors and nurses who go to trouble spots to help and they have been bombed in hospitals and attacked out in the field by our allies,when they are trying to help the poor innocents.There are numerous countries where wars are being waged and the type of assistance given is not appropriate.The supply and sale of arms is causing immense suffering.
A read of the life of the much honoured arms magnate Sir Basil Zaharoff who operated from the Late 1880's to the 1930's gives a picture of amoral people and the damage they do and are still doing with the collusion fo our modern rulers. Some food for thought.

The US (and many other western governments) have been arming and training so called rebels who turn against them for decades, Trump will be no different

Back