Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tunisia

wobbly

Garage
Well, todays events should put most off Tunisia :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It's a dreadful situation, not only Tunisia, its spreading like cancer this band of cowards...

Makes you think a little. Just watched footage filmed from the hotel we stayed at. Meters away from where the shootings were.
I think the future is looking grim to be honest. I would have liked to go back in the future but now.....??
suppose it could happen anywhere really and is doing. Such a shame people loosing there lives to these people.

Well, todays events should put most off Tunisia

Sorry but i will not give in to this

Remember the bombing in London a few years ago did we stop going to London NO, did we move to a safe country No

Egypt has had problems for years but we still go on holiday there

So please don't give into terror because they will win

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Watched the news in horror yesterday, as we had a 2 week family break in a neighbouring hotel only a few years ago and got to know Port El Kantoui and Souuse quite well!! We used that stretch of beach almost everyday! :shock:

Thoughts and prayers with the families and friends of the victims.

The ridiculous truth is that now that's probably the SAFEST place on earth. At least for a while. I certainly don't want to give terrorists ideas, but you know what they say about lightning striking twice ...

I was speechless last night watching this. I don't generally get into anything that's not Cruiser related on here. But this just makes me.. well I don't know what it makes me. There are people out there against the death penalty. Wonder what they 'd be saying if this one one of their family. Just who were these people to be murdered on a beach? Nobody. Just normal people having a break in the sun. What gave that guy the right? And then I see they bombed a mosque. WTF. That would be like the IRA bombing Dublin. A MOSQUE? And they're called Islamic State? How did they get so powerful and from nowhere?

I really don't know what to say. That's me done.

It's really frightening when this sort of thing happens at somewhere you know or have been to.
When I worked for the ROH we did a Royal Ballet tour and one of the venues was in Tel Aviv. A café we used near the hotel was blown up a couple of days after we left by Palestine terrorists. There but for the grace of God . . . . but as ratrace said we must not give in.

I agree too with RR.

As a late teenager, we all went into Bimingham town center the very next evening after IRA bombers has blown up 3 pubs. It was an act of defiance, and respect for one of our group who lost his life with his soon to be wife.

We cannot give in, but more, we should go after these criminals and shut them down.

The surprise that they bomb and destroy mosques is comparable with Protestants vs Catholics in NI, both purported to be Christian, but doing despicable and inhuman acts on each other.

It just proves to me that it's not a religious matter, they are opportunists, seizing the day. The U.S. and allies have destabilized an area of the planet that only someone like Saddam Hussain could control.

Don't get me wrong, he was bad, but at the same time he kept the lid on the place. Now it's like an open wound, and all manner of infections are breeding there and elsewhere, unchecked.

Sooner or later we (meaning the rest of the world including the middle eastern countries that have supported allied attacks on ISIS) have to crush them.

But leaving it later will only mean more headlines and heartache for innocents, before we get off our complacent arses.

Saddam ruled by fear and was removed for it . We need to reintroduce fear if only fear of consequence and this is how it's done https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barras

That's the published facts , the sugar coated lets not upset Grandma edited again and again diluted until it was considered fit for public record version . Which begs the question what did 300 gun toting born to blood killers fear so much that caused them to surrender themselves to their fate ?

Back