Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tyre suppliers

Can't believe how far OT this is going (should have known as soon as i wrote the word TYRE) but does this answer Tommo's question about hitting a rock? Sacrifice the wheel to save the suspension, as if you are some where remote then you should have two spares.

I am also ordering some inner tubes as they are invaluble when in the s**t and can be used for a host of other repairs too.

Paul said:
but does this answer Tommo's question about hitting a rock? Sacrifice the wheel to save the suspension,

How so?

Surely you're not suggesting that a live axle and mud tyres is not superior to everything else ever made? That's blasphemy that is, you'll burn for that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gav Peter said:
I know WCO in Southport have a large stockpile of Maxxis - well, they did last time I was up there...

need to be in UK tomorrow and thursday and thinking of taking the cruiser for MOT, can someone tell me the acronym is for WCO

West Coast Offroad Centre in Southport, Lancashire on 01704 229 014; suggest you ask for Paul...

Might be a bit 'north' for you though Rob...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Paul on here got some new tyres for his new hundee recently - he's based in Southampton...

[Edit 1] - I beleive he went to a place called Craddocks but who/where they are I don't know offhand Rob :oops:

[Edit 2] - Land Rover folk in Cannock, Midlands... Stockist of the new STTXTXC (???) Cooper tyre or sommat. There must be someone in Southampton that can assist... Have you tried Greg & Ian at Cruisers Overland/Overland Cruisers??

under-construction.jpg

seems to be busy with web update,

thanks so far

just wish my bosses gave me more notification!!!

Unit 6
Sheddingdean Business Centre
Marchants Way
Burgess Hill
West Sussex
RH15 8QY
Telephone: 01444 239 012

I wonder if they still stock 'em?? I got the website up before but didn't have a mooch around...

Hello iam serching for someone how sell maxxis buckshot online, and can ship them to sweden. camskill dont have them anymore in my size 35x12,5x15. i did mail West Coast 4x4 but they didt answered. hope some one can help me

Back