Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

UK Snomaster fridge group buy.

Which model would you be interested in buying?

• BD/C-40

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • BD/C-42

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BD/C-60

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BD/C-60D (dual compartment)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Another option (please specify)

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The first lot of prices are in.

BD/C-12 £370
BD/C-35 £470.25
BD/C-40 £637
BD/C-60D £750

All plus £25 P&P (unless you can collect from Doncaster).

I'm still waiting on the second shop to provide prices, might be a week or two as the decision maker is overseas ATM.

@stan Any idea of your prices would be great. Thank you.

The first lot of prices are in.

BD/C-12 £370
BD/C-35 £470.25
BD/C-40 £637
BD/C-60D £750

I'm still waiting on the second shop to provide prices, might be a week or two as the decision maker is overseas ATM.

@stan Any idea of your prices would be great. Thank you.

Hi
Is this based on one invoice or people paying individually ?
Thanks

They didn't stipulate. I'd imagine it's one person collecting the money and paying in a lump sum.

Ok no worries
I would be happy to match the deal based on it being a lump sum, but collection would be kendal!
Or i can ship as per the above
or i could maybe drop at another location better for people as im up and down the country?

Will you wait for tuff treks quote ?
Cheers
Stan

Ok no worries
I would be happy to match the deal based on it being a lump sum, but collection would be kendal!
Or i can ship as per the above
or i could maybe drop at another location better for people as im up and down the country?

Will you wait for tuff treks quote ?
Cheers
Stan

Thank you.

I think it's only fair if we do wait.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
So. The prices are in!

These prices are based on the numbers I provided from the survey.

In order to as open and transparent as possible, prices (and who they are from are as follows:

From LVB Overland

BD/C-12 £370
BD/C-35 £470.25
BD/C-40 £637
BD/C-60D £750

From @stan on this forum

BD/C-12 £370
BD/C-35 £470.25
BD/C-40 £637
BD/C-60D £750

All plus £25 P&P (unless you can collect from Kendal).

From Tuff Trek

BD/C-12 £363.00
BD/C 35 £464
BD/C 40 £632.00
BD/C 60 D £743.25

Delivery £20 per smaller unit / £22.50 per larger or free collection in East Sussex
(Can also offer a small discount on our CampCover spare wheel bags (the best in the business) if that helps?)

I have no personal preference with who we go with as I have no affiliation with any of the suppliers.

Please bear in mind that if there are any drop outs prices are likely to go up.

Can those who showed interest initially please post on here with following details:

Username
First name
Item(s) wanted
Preferred supplier
Delivery or collection

Please provide this info no later than 31st October 2017 (as we don't want to drag this out forever).

Regardless of who we use, I think it's great that these suppliers are willing to do us all a deal!

Sorry I am out.

I can get a waeco cdf11 for a lot less off Amazon.

Thanks for looking into

Sorry I am out.

Thanks for looking into

Yep, same here I'm afraid.

Thanks for all of your efforts in organising prices though, appreciated.

Owen

Sorry I am out.

Thanks for looking into

I was hoping for prices less than the cdf11 too. So i'm out. Thanks for the effort

Based on the above. This is the current list.

Animal Mother (Darren) - BD/C-60D
? - BD/C-60D
? - BD/C-40
Karl Webster (Karl) - BD/C-12
mrdelmonti (?) - BD/C-12
Geekokent (?) - BD/C-12
Ben Stratford (Ben) - BD/C-35

I still don't know who the ? people are. It's mot very helpful and will certainly cause the prices to go up should we not order in the numbers expected.

@karl webster @mrdelmonti @GeekOKent @Ben Stratford Would you confirm if you're still interested please.

@Crispin Are you able to tell me who made those votes please?

I'm unable to confirm at the min but it's not looking hopeful.

F71608C6-5ECE-42B2-89B9-C9C89847430C.jpeg
Sorry Animal Mother, I will decline as cheaper options for larger units are available

Animal Mother (Darren) - BD/C-60D
? - BD/C-60D
? - BD/C-40
Karl Webster (Karl) - BD/C-12
mrdelmonti (?) - BD/C-12
Geekokent (?) - BD/C-12

This isn't looking hopeful. :disappointed:

I realise the CF is cheaper by a bit, but the snowmaster fits better in the 105.

Give me a day or two to think this through.

I will match the tuff trek prices, and they wont go up even if there are less orders, but it needs to come through as one order, not individuals

I could also arrange to have a drop off point down south somwhere? So i can bring them all at once to a place where people can collect.
Its not great shipping fridges, we have had a lotof damges, and the cheaper you ship them the less comeback there is..

I will match the tuff trek prices, and they wont go up even if there are less orders, but it needs to come through as one order, not individuals

I could also arrange to have a drop off point down south somwhere? So i can bring them all at once to a place where people can collect.
Its not great shipping fridges, we have had a lotof damges, and the cheaper you ship them the less comeback there is..

That's very kind Stan. I hope that people will still want the fridges. I'm definitely still in the running (even though I've no car to put it into at the moment!).

I'm happy to act as the keeper of the purse for the transaction, as long as people are trusting of me. In order to make it one payment.

To be fair the prices aren't bad.

I checked in SA and it's the same price off the shelf over there with the current exchange rate.

No as the waeco I wanted from the start is still cheaper

Back