Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted 100 series side steps

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
Hi
Im looking for a ns side step off a 100 series.

Or a pair of origonal steps.

Cash waiting if they are at the right price.

Thanks

Txxt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL :lol:

Your goin halves with jonnie on a new pair for me :shock:

I dont blame you mate your just blind ;)

Jonnie was to blame and i have it on film to prove in court :thumbup:

To be fair, driving through all the smoke & sputum thrown out by your truck, its a wonder I could stay on the road let alone spot all the bits falling off your truck in front of me!!! :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
should get some proper steps then you'd just drive through it like I do :lol:

I would love to get some slilders mate. Only problem with that is the 100 will end being a green lane motor again and i really do want want to ruin it. :thumbup:

'Du du want want want, du du want want!!!' Sounds like the makings of a hit on the music parade mate!!! Smashy & Nicey stylin' :lol:

C'mon, gerrit out there again :mrgreen:

Great to tow with mate but dont like it for lanning with it being a man. I would have looked good going down chapel gate with it the other week wouldnt i. EEEEEEEEEErrrrrrrrrrr i think not :snooty:

I think that chick would have been impressed with you in a burgundy Amazon mate :p

What did she say to us??? "Are you here by mistake??" or sommat loike??? :lol:

She was fit as. Could do with wemen like that being around the lanes every time we go. I would just pack work in and go lanning.

I could be a traveller but live on the lanes,now that sounds like a plan :think:

If she wasnt with her boyfriend i would have hit her with the charm, I could have made her my wife,she was hot :pray: :shifty:

Back