Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted Colman twin burner duel fuel stove

See Steve, another camper come to his senses. I know you're looking. Don't pretend you're on some Camping Gaz site somewhere.

I've got two and one is still in its box!

Are they good Chris? I've just made an offer to a guy on one but I havnt done it through buy it now yet.

Thanks for the link warren but it has gone.

Reliable, easy to use, cheap to run and hot. Can't think of anything else they'd need to be. They don't smell, nor need maintenance. But you do need to know how to use them I guess. Petrol is a funny fuel, it has the tendency to make stuff rust. So keeping the stove clean and wiped down is a good idea.

Are they the best stove in the world? I don't suppose so, but then what is. Jetboil for a fast cuppa. Coleman for cooking a full meal, one of those canister stoves for a single fry up breakfast. Or a BBQ for making Pop's sausages. There's seldom a perfect choice. Other than, of course, a Landcruiser.

Sound Chris that's good enough for me:thumbup:

BBq doesn't really work now for the size etc.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
There's seldom a perfect choice. Other than, of course, a Landcruiser.
They don't get hot enough to cook on though, at least mine don't, s'pose I could warm up the milk for my Horlicks. :lol:

Never done foil wrapped salmon on your exhaust manifold then Chas? You've never lived.

See Steve, another camper come to his senses.....................
Lol :) I guess any thing can be tool rated if its bought cheap enough :) ;)

Re. Cooking on the manifold we normally heat up some home made samosas in a biscuit tin left on top of the manifold from breakfast for a midday snack :) :) Very tasty :)

Edit - Sorry! I meant 'tolerated' not 'tool rated' bloody predictive text :icon-rolleyes: :lol: :icon-smile:

Last edited:
Could cook your dinner in my engine bay lol, its my own petrol stove :icon-biggrin:

I have one, must be 20 years old now, they don't like sand! Other than that it works with almost any fuel you can throw at it.

Back