Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Was it you: Tring / Aston Clinton area today around 17:15

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
A dark green 90 with a snorkel heading towards Aylesbury from Aston Clinton.

Re: Was it you: Tring / Aston Clinton area today around 17:1

That would have been my dad, he's borrowing my truck while he's over from Italy.

He's driving like a mad man! Up the pavement, knocking grannies over. Carnage I tell you! I would have a chat if I were you ;)

Are you in that area then?

Yeah, he's spent too long driving with the Italians. Wonders why it's drinking fuel like Oliver Reed.

Sort of...I'm down near Newbury but the family originally lived up that way. Dad's side were in Wing, Mum's in Aylesbury.

ah ok, so just visiting the area then.

Yeah, catching up with old school friends.

Ironically living in Aylesbury would be easier for my commute to Oxford though! As it is, I try and get up to see my aunt and uncle once a month.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Next time you're in the area, give us a shout...
I'm working there for a while so should be around.

Will do :thumbup:

And I seen the yellow box flash also, is that a camera by any chance?

Gra.

I'm in Rome at the moment and I'm happy not to see any LCs! There would be total carnage! We hired a car for a day and I couldn't wait to give it back! :o
It's a free for all and a lot of cars have dings and scrapes! It's got a great metro and bus system thank God!!

Public transport in Italy is actually pretty good, the prices are good and the level of service is generally quite high - it's an eye opener compared to here.

Rome is an absolute warzone for driving, where my dad lives up in the north is a bit better but it's still fairly entertaining at times. I'm not surprised you're not seeing any, LC's and the like are pretty expensive to run in Italy. Dad's one (same as mine but 3yrs newer) costs about €2000pa to tax and insure.

Back