Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What about this one?

froggy Steve

Supporter
Country Flag
europe
I am currently looking out for a Colorado, and have found this nice looking one on Ebay, what do you think? Stuck in Sunny France, its going to be difficult to look at before I buy it. Can anyone recommend a 'pre purchase inspection company' ? or is their any Knowledgeable members in and around Wigan area who could check it out for a fee? If its as good as it sounds, I could fly out, drive back same day/overnight.
Let me know your thoughts
Cheers
Steve
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI. ... 041wt_1270

You can get the AA to do a vehicle inspection for you, just google AA Vehicle Inspection

Nice looking truck.

Pete

I had a co called elite inspections visit and well, its pants! Best he has ever seen inside, but its had a hard rear end impact, new bumper bad paint, no repair underneath :(
Service history looks a bit 'odd' diff lock not working, oil leak, new exhaust needed soon, 4 different tyres on it + lots of other stuff!
Cost me 250 quids, but saved a wasted flight over.
Oh well, back to the search engines!
In the mean time her indoors has attempted to squash a cement bollard with the side of my van :( = bent passenger and side doors, crushed sill and lots of scrapes.......sigh..........
Steve

Sorry to hear that Steve, but a worthwhile investment nonetheless. Hopefuly not too many more abortive ones....

I'm sorry it didnt work out, but I'm pleased you didnt get stitched up.

Cheers

Pete

Did a verbal deal on a 77k 2000 Colorado, but when it came to it the guy put the price up by 400 quids! It wasnt the cheapest to start with! Oh well, back to the drawing board........

Good job I hadnt booked the flight out.......

Steve

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back