Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what film are you watching tonight?

chapel gate

Supporter
Promoted Company
Country Flag
england
Battleship. Film four. Cracking sound track. AC DC and Creedence Clearwater Revival.
whooo!

I've seen it a few times and I agree. It's got everything a growing lad needs really. Not to be taken too seriously. Better than many recent films I could mention.

I've seen it a few times and I agree. It's got everything a growing lad needs really. Not to be taken too seriously. Better than many recent films I could mention.
Im still a growing lad. Just in the wrong direction..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Rise of the planet of the apes.

not seen this before..

We watched the remake of IT this weekend.

Very good but left open for a series

Day after tomorrow.
seen this half a dozen times. Is it pro or anti global warming? Never quite worked it out..

Last edited:
Another documentary tonight, Mike Hawthorne.

House of Cards, US version. Series, not a film. Think I preferred the UK one, Ian Richardson was superb.

Started watching homeland. I remember the hype around this many years ago, and could not get myself around to see it. Now that no one's talking about it anymore. ... kicking off with season 1 episode 1 today.

Dawn of the planet of the apes.

why does everything happen to the US? Be it alien invasion or a nation destroying virus. Why doesnt lichtenstein for example ever have a piece of the action?..

Another racing documentary, John Surtees tonight. Why ever that man didn't receive a knighthood is beyond me when you look at to who and for what they hand them out for today.

Last edited:
I turn my freeview tv on at 9pm every night just to see if film4 is showing the same film as yesterday , last week , last month or last year . It's normally all four :icon-rolleyes:

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy (2011)

Couldn't get into the book when I tried to read it a few years ago, but am enjoying the film (which is unusual for me - I normally go book first)

Back