Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Whats your thoughts ?

They are called "grey" imports over here so if you bought one of those from UK it would probably be black!

Don't you have 2 types in Norway; those registered in Norway new and also those imported second hand from Japan. Probably not because both UK and Japs are right hand drive. God knows why because I don't think they had highwaymen in Japan.

Frank

Here all cars are imports, as there is no domestic production (except for something small electric). Some are imported by a dealer, and some privately by the end-user.
My 80, I got directly from TMC Japan, special order, LHD.
The first 100 came new from Sweden, imported to Israel, then to Norway. (Sweden was RHD up to 1967, btw)
The second 100 I imported to Norway from Germany, but came from Lithuania. I looked at cars in the UK as well at that time, but didn't find the right animal. Looks like prices are lower in the UK though.

I have a friend here who brought his Saab with him from England, RHD, no problem. LHD in India, or RHD in continental Europe, you get used to it.

"Since when was it RARE to have a sun roof? Maybe they mean it doesn't have one, now that would be RARE"

Well Jon,

In Denmark 0% of Toyota imported landcruisers have the sun roof option ;) .....

-and there are quite a few with the manual gear option, so....TMC is offering different setups for each country (more or less) -and we learn to love it whatever they offer :dance:

Cheers
Lars

Lars Bo Kjeldstrom said:
In Denmark 0% of Toyota imported landcruisers have the sun roof option ;) .....
I shall have to remember that the next time the subject of sun roof's comes up Lars :)

Jon Wildsmith said:
[quote="Lars Bo Kjeldstrom":2ln08x1o]In Denmark 0% of Toyota imported landcruisers have the sun roof option ;) .....
I shall have to remember that the next time the subject of sun roof's comes up Lars :)[/quote:2ln08x1o]

........And the next time Jon is in Sweden! His truck is so bright, it's gotta wear shades!

The Other John

AKA: The Dark Dude.

Back