Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WHERE IS KEITH????

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
Where the hell has keith gone. Is he ok?

Have we done something to offend him :think:

Come on keith,come back. I fogive you for making me Bend over for a hour and a half in that water supporting you leg whilst you just chilled lay down ;)

Only joking, Hope your ok and get back on soon

karl

Nah, I'm sorry dude... If he can't be bovvered getting back on here to fess up, he can just go & log onto that TLOCK thing instead... ;)

:lol: :lol:

C'mon Keithamundo - whats going on fella?? How you doin'?

Shame,

Never got chance to see if the other was any good. Give a sxxt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope he comes back, And hope he comes for another little outing with us. Gives us something to talk about when we get back :thumbup:

Just remember to pack a stretcher next time, eh?

That episode severely restricted our beer drinking activities that's for sure.

Chris

Maybe he's laying down on the floor again, this time trapped under something heavy that he was trying to unload from the Landcruiser?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Whew! For a moment there I thought I was going to be inundated with a whole load of LC enthusiasts in my town! You are most perfectly welcome anytime of course.

Sorry - that took me a moment there. With you now. Subtle.

C

Spoke to Keith on the phone tonigh. He is on the mend. He has not been online since the weekend as the tablets were keeping him under. He is hoping to post something in the next few days.

Paul

Hi lads, I'm back. On the mend at last. Nerve ends started to settle down now so looking good. :thumbup:
Thanks for the concern....I think....Gav ya chav wow be ridin in the back of your motor again with that attitude dude...sod off on that TLOCK thing indeed ya cheeky bloody Northener!!!! Had your card marked the first day on this forum!!! :evil:

Gav, Chris, Karl, Jon....A bloody big "THANK YOU" for looking after me that Sat, Ya all had a roll to play that night and you all came up trumps.....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. :violin: Keith.

OK.....come on I know it coming.... :naughty: lol

Good to hear you're on the mend Keith, welcome back :thumbup:

Hi Keith, sorry, been away for a week myself, glad to have you back buddy. Well it gave us all a weekend to remember that's for sure!!

Chris

Yeah ditto that - good to see you back Keith :cool:

Have you fitted that bash guard yet?? :p :p

I know i sent you a pm but i thought id put it on here as well.

Glad your on the mend and glad your back.

Thought you hated us all for a moment

karl

Chris said:
Hi Keith, sorry, been away for a week myself, glad to have you back buddy. Well it gave us all a weekend to remember that's for sure!!

Chris
Hello Chris. Take it you been on hols? Hope you had a good time.
Thanks for the welcome back, :thumbup: its good to be back mate. As for giving you a weekend to remember!!....well I have been known to do that on numerous trips, but have to admit I excelled that weekend!!! :shock: But hopefully, not to be repeated. :doh:

Keith

Gav Peter said:
Yeah ditto that - good to see you back Keith :cool:

Have you fitted that bash guard yet?? :p :p
Thanks Gavalar…missed you too. :lol:
Ya mean ya never fitted the bash plate for me!!!!!! :thumbdown: Mates eh. :(
From the above statement….Take it you have left the bash plate in my motor :?: Amongst other things so I’ve been told!! :shock: …Shame on you.
My motor is still in Wales mate along with all my gear, can’t wait to go and collect her, probably be another week or so yet tho, see what the surgeon has to say Fri…keep fingers crossed. :pray:
Ya want me to send ya cheque? Paypal ya? Or wait till I see ya and give ya cash? Up to you mate….or have I already paid ya? :whistle:

Keith

karl wester said:
I know i sent you a pm but i thought id put it on here as well.

Glad your on the mend and glad your back.

Thought you hated us all for a moment

karl
Cheers Karl, good to be back mate. :thumbup:
Hate ya? :shock: What’s there to hate ya for mate? I mean it’s not every day ya mates put ya in hospital with a broken leg and cost ya a fortune in lost wages is it!!! :cry: Oh and the fact ya was more interested in that paramedic than holdin my leg up for me!!! :shh:
And that’s after all the agro I went through to get there and give you all the pleasure of my company in the first place. :snooty:
And then to top it off…..ya thrash the balls out of me motor and waste all that liquid gold that I put in the tank the night before as ya takin it over to me Sisters. :naughty: Nah..no reason to hate ya…after all….I just love all the pain I been in for the last four weeks. :cry:
Not to mention the agro off the Mrs. Apparently I’m not going offroad again or allowed out on me bike anymore nag nag nag. :hand:
Fookin hell…she nearly divorced me when I had my motor bike…taken three years to console her, and now after you lot cripple me I have to go all through it again now.
Tell ya what Karl….let me have a go on that new beast of a bike of yours….and I’ll forgive ya!!!!!! ;) :mrgreen:

Keith

Keith we were actually very gentle with your truck. What we did was siphon the fuel out of the tank to keep the fire going whilst we were waiting the medics to arrive. All very well for you with a nice cosy tent around you but were we fnurking freezing and pi55 wet through. :lol: :lol:

Karl was only trying to get with that lady medic to prevent frostbite in his extremities! :oops:

Now I thought it was really mean of The Gavler to not fit that plate for you. I kept telling him what a nice gesture it would be. I know that he did make some sort of gesture for sure. :D

Really sorry to hear that it's all been a bit complicated. It wasn't a particularly bad break from what we could see - err like there are good breaks? But this sounds like it's been a bit of a trauma.

You can't sue you know - we know our rights!! :whistle:

Best wishes

Chris

Back