Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Who do you trust to repair your 80...

Bernese

Country Flag
england
I do ok on the spanners basic electrics etc but don't have access to the big end lifting gear for the 80. Any recommendations for bigger items like front diff repairs etc... I'm based in Sheffield and know a few of you guys are in South Yorkshire... Don't mind traveling for quality and a reasonable price. No issues tackling bodywork, general servicing etc...

Des

What exactly are you after? We (me dad and uncle) don't mind undertaking on most jobs it's just sometimes parts to take on such jobs are the issues. Let me know either way, glad to be of assistance if I can mate

It's all about time for me at the minute to take on a few issues Josh the rest can wait until I have time so...

Front diff whine ... So more or less a rebuild
Power steering leak so pipes or pump/box
Sticking actuator or electrical issue...

I can sort the rest and it can wait

I'm not a garage but oddly I have nothing but time at the moment
Happily give you a free consultation
Front end rebuilds done properly aren't a problem and I can rebuild front diffs properly too. Whine can be bearings but can be pitting in the crown wheel too
Not looking for work but hey I like working on 80s

Don't need a garage Chris Id rather have someone who understands the 80 and knows his onions does the forum have a pm facility because I can't find it lol

Normally id be willing and able, but im up to my neck in it at the moment.. parts are no problem and i carry a few things in stock.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Don't need a garage Chris Id rather have someone who understands the 80 and knows his onions does the forum have a pm facility because I can't find it lol

PMs are now called conversations Bernese, click on your name and conversations is in the listing.

PMs are now called conversations Bernese, click on your name and conversations is in the listing.

Well Clive I now feel as thick as a barn door ... no idea how that works lol

I'll look and sort it later but many thanks for the info..

Cheers all who helped with the conversations thingy all sorted... PM's are so last year....:sunglasses:

I've usually got the 6 post ramp spare at weekends which a few members have used for their convenience plus knowledge and a few s/h spares.

I've usually got the 6 post ramp spare at weekends which a few members have used for their convenience plus knowledge and a few s/h spares.

That would be good Andy and very kind of you to offer, I'll no doubt be in touch for a chat at some point

Obviously second hand and new genuine parts here and a good stock.
I'll reply to your pm in a min as limited internet last few days.

Back