Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Who is doing what maintenance today?

This thread should be changed to "Who's doing what Maintenance to Nicks Truck"!:lol:....No offence Nick
LOL. I was just about to put something equally as sarcastic and below the belt...

:icon-biggrin:

Just glad you got a sense of humour.. You could do a whistle stop tour of the UK. Seeing the sights and getting 'yer' Truck Fettled:thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Il pump 'yer' Tyres up while you fetch the ice creams..

And we all work for chicken feed. Well, chicken at any rate :thumbup:

Umm, howd you know I gave him wings in return?

Just out of interest Nick, Was there any significant improvement in yer gearbox after you changed the Juice?

Well the reason I wanted it changed was because it felt like the rubber band between the engine and the wheels was stretched (very technical explanation) now it feels more connected if that makes any kind of sense

It also needed it as the light had allegedly come on on the twisty stuff the last two holidays :)

After running the Truck for 3 or 4 days the valve cover seems fine... But there is small seepage of oil from this little Fellow...
DSCF9879.JPG
DSCF9880.JPG
Its the bottom pipe that goes to the Turbo inlet pipe thing.. Not sure if oil should be in there. Everything runs sweet, Just an annoying dribbling of light oil... Any Ideas:think:

Can you remember what torque on the rocker cover Higgy just to save me searching for it ?

Can you remember what torque on the rocker cover Higgy just to save me searching for it ?
Sorry Shayne the use of the word 'Torque' was an Exaggeration. I should have used the Word 'Nipped'...But i should imagine they should be Nipped up as opposed to Torqued down..... I did look but couldn't find any figures.. I shouldn't think it would be much, With the small rubber/plastic washer under the bolt head...

Back