Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Will there be a 2019 calendar?

But just to confirm that we are going to do one. I spoke to CP the other day and it's a go.

no, i think we should skip the 2019 calendar - no-ones been anywhere worthwhile... lets just revisit end of next year to see if anyone's got anything for 2020 calendar :)

no, i think we should skip the 2019 calendar - no-ones been anywhere worthwhile... lets just revisit end of next year to see if anyone's got anything for 2020 calendar :)
I don't agree, even if there have been no recent trips there will always be some good pics from previous ones, (and they don't have to be from trips anyway)
I like a good calendar hanging on the garage wall!
So let's hear it from those who agree with GoK.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Think you may have missed something there Chas

The big smiley thing at the end

Agree completely KB. OK so this year's is scrapped. But the 2020 one will all be from a little travelled region of Russia. How's that? :dance:

That sounds worthwhile, we can only hope somebody may go there

I could have used Aussie Slang, would have probably been more confusing.....

Is it only pics of a Cruiser which is owned by the forum member that are acceptable. I’m thinking of a nice pic I have of a Cruiser Trooper which my family hired for a safari in Rwanda.

Well as long as there is a connection to you somehow and the shot isn't from a brochure it's eligible . Of course it has to pass all the other rules of general muppetry too

Since I made it to the frontpage this year, I won't send in any pictures for 2019, to give the rest a better chance :grimacing::eusa-whistle:
Apart from that I didn't go anywhere this year.

As long as we get enough qualifying pics. Sometimes we come up a bit short. I'm not spending my weekend photoshopping out pylons, wheelie bins, Vauxhall Astra vans and the like.

Back