Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Winch Bar 80 Series

Dances with Chimps

Country Flag
uk
Hi All, just putting the feelers out for anyone who may have a decent second hand Winch Bar for sale. Will be at the Stafford show so if going would be a bonus. Like the look of Iron man or similar, black and sturdy rather than soft and shiny as its for an overland vehicle. Howling Moon roof tent also :)

Cheers Carl

@karl webster was making up some nice ones Carl. Not sure if he did bull bar ones though but might do one to suit if you ask him.

I have a spare new one... one of two I imported from China, from a decent manufacturer. The other is on my truck and had endured all manner of abuse, including lots of thick brush and heavy winching over the last 2 years and it's stood the test very well. It's 3mm powder-coated steel, nicely welded. I would say it's pretty sturdy - but no lateral bar work, just the bumper, and an A-frame. Nice light clusters, but you'll want to upgrade the foglamps...
DSC_0289.JPG

Stafford show? I'm going to the Overland Adventure show in Stratford, that's not the one you mean, is it?

PM me if you're interested. Sorry for the blurry pic...

Edit: Please note this has now gone.

Last edited:
I have a spare new one... one of two I imported from China, from a decent manufacturer. The other is on my truck and had endured all manner of abuse, including lots of thick brush and heavy winching over the last 2 years and it's stood the test very well. It's 3mm powder-coated steel, nicely welded. I would say it's pretty sturdy - but no lateral bar work, just the bumper, and an A-frame. Nice light clusters, but you'll want to upgrade the foglamps...View attachment 149210

Stafford show? I'm going to the Overland Adventure show in Stratford, that's not the one you mean, is it?

PM me if you're interested. Sorry for the blurry pic...

Hey Guy, thanks for this, I’m looking for one that particularly covers the lights but thanks for posting and yes meant Stratford Overland

@karl webster was making up some nice ones Carl. Not sure if he did bull bar ones though but might do one to suit if you ask him.
Thanks Rich, I think we spoke about mine kst year. It is made from black steel Is a single winch bar with winch slot. It petrudes around 6 inches and I think it’s home made although couldn’t swear to that. I’ll bring the whole lot up to the show as it’s still bolted to my cruiser at the mo.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Rich, I think we spoke about mine kst year. It is made from black steel Is a single winch bar with winch slot. It petrudes around 6 inches and I think it’s home made although couldn’t swear to that. I’ll bring the whole lot up to the show as it’s still bolted to my cruiser at the mo.
It’s always good to get some ideas Carl. I’m still deciding what I want to do with mine. Captain procrastinate is in residence at the moment. :lol:

Carl - I'm selling a Hannibal 1.4 with jumbo tourer kit at the moment - drop me a pm if it's of interest to you

It’s always good to get some ideas Carl. I’m still deciding what I want to do with mine. Captain procrastinate is in residence at the moment. :lol:

Yeah me too, its taken me two years to get this far but at least everything mechanical is now finished, just need the final external bits and pieces. :)

Back