Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Windows 7, blah.

Sorry, slight lapse in concentration :mrgreen:

You can run XP on windows 7 BUT it has to windows 7 Proffesional.

XP Mode in Windows 7 is terrible, its slow and it has next to no hardware support so wont run anything that needs 3D graphics. Only use is as a last resort. Just stick with it and you will love it, and if you cant get outlook to work try Thunderbird. (http://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/thunderbird/)

Well, I'm gradually getting used to Windows 7, but it's not as easy to use as XP was.
W7 wouldn't let me load Norton 360 because it wasn't compatable with W7, but I downloaded a version from Nortons website that was, BUT because Dell had installed MacAffee, that programme stopped Norton from working, :x it took a remote control techy in India from Norton about 4 hrs to work out how to get 360 working.
I still hate W7 though, I can't find a lot of things that I knew how to find with XP. It's great to have my 24" widescreen monitor back after my 13" laptop screen. :dance:

Tip: If you cant find something press start and start typing, it will pop up eg if you want to find mouse settings type mouse

Rob said:
Tip: If you cant find something press start and start typing, it will pop up eg if you want to find mouse settings type mouse
Thanks Rob, that's very useful :cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back