Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

www.4x4travelshow.co.uk

Looks simular to the one held at Donongton park, I may give it a blast.
Don't forget to wear your stickers !!

Nick.

I'll try and make a turn. Take the baby to his first 4x4 show.

looks good I might go...
Probably even with a trade stand..

I've just had a chat with the BOSS :!: She says she may let me off the leash to come along :D But only if I'm good :p :lol: ;)

Maybe all of those travelling up from down south could meet up on route in style of a convoy :) Perhaps @ the junction of the M25 & M1 :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
sae70 said:
I've just had a chat with the BOSS :!: She says she may let me off the leash to come along :D But only if I'm good :p :lol: ;)Maybe all of those travelling up from down south could meet up on route in style of a convoy :) Perhaps @ the junction of the M25 & M1 :)
SWMBO :angelic-little: says I can go too :banana-linedance: what time shall we meet?

I'm going too, having to trek in the morning from seeing friends in Redhill on saturday. Going to see about getting me a winch.

Cossack said:
sae70 said:
I've just had a chat with the BOSS :!: She says she may let me off the leash to come along :D But only if I'm good :p :lol: ;)Maybe all of those travelling up from down south could meet up on route in style of a convoy :) Perhaps @ the junction of the M25 & M1 :)
SWMBO :angelic-little: says I can go too :banana-linedance: what time shall we meet?
Bugger, the alarm clock failed me, I didn't wake up til 10.30 :oops:

Cossack said:
Cossack said:
sae70 said:
No probs :? The show's not till the 13th of Feb :lol:

sae70 said:
Cossack said:
No probs :? The show's not till the 13th of Feb :lol:
:oops: Well I'm glad I didn't troll all the way over to docklands to find none of you there, thanks for the reminder :thumbup: .
er, I might need another nearer the time :character-oldtimer:

Docklands Chas? Am I looking at the wrong event in Warwickshire?

Cossack said:
:oops: Well I'm glad I didn't troll all the way over to docklands to find none of you there, thanks for the reminder :thumbup: .
er, I might need another nearer the time :character-oldtimer:
Chas i think you may have your shows, and show threads confused.

This thread is for the Overland show on the 13th of Feb: http://www.4x4travelshow.co.uk/

Where as this thread: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=9602 is for the out doors show ( http://www.theoutdoorsshow.co.uk/ ) which was on this weekend at the Excel, for which you may have overslept!

Cheers,

Scott.

Now I'm totally confused :confusion-confused: , but I will be at the Feb one, providing my alarm clock works :thumbup:

So it seems there's quite a few of us coming from "darn sarf".

What time we meeting for the convoy?
Who is organizing?

Can we just clear up what is meant by south as i saw a reference to the m25/m1 junction, i consider the north/south divide exactly where the m4 runs :twisted:

For us southeners the junction of the M40 and M25 might be a good rendevous point? :thumbup:

I used to live in Southam which is very close to the show site, is anyone going to camp?

There is a very good american type diner close to the show with good parking, how about a meet and big breakfast? Great food there :thumbup:

Beaconsfield Services just off M40 would make for a good point to meet?

Anyone want to suggest a time for meeting?

Back