Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Your worst company's to deal with on the phone ?

joinerman

Garage
Mine has to be B T, they are a ******** nightmare to talk to, even getting to speak to a human being that can be understood.
Last August i did a deal for business broadband for £45 a quarter, got it in black & white, every quarter since my bill has been £62 a quarter, trying to contact them to do something about it is ******* impossible.

EE technical support!!

You talk to an Indian call centre who are clearly reading from standard sheets.

Hmm, i was thinking of moving to EE from vodafone, their just as bad.

To be honest i havnt had a problem on the mobile side of things, its the home broadband that i had problems with.

BT, EE, DVLA, Royal Mail

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hmm, i was thinking of moving to EE from vodafone, their just as bad.

If it's any help, I've move from EE to 3. They're Hutchison Telecom, those who started Orange and seem pretty good so far. Mumbai call centre Yes, but people who are obviously highly educated, understandable and customer focussed. They also do 'feel at home' which is roaming on your plan minutes as normal, as if at home in selected countries. And unlimited data [emoji4]

DVSA given today's debarcle

any thing French related, even English speaking help line at Orange......had one guy squeel like a girl and hang up on me for asking the same question as I did 5 mins earlier....he wasnt giving me any answers.......

Scottish Power (assuming you can get through to them) :icon-rolleyes:.

Bob.

Virgin Media, call before 8pm and you *might* get to speak to someone in the UK after 8 it's nearly always a Mumbai call centre. :angry-screaming:

Virgin Media, call before 8pm and you *might* get to speak to someone in the UK after 8 it's nearly always a Mumbai call centre. :angry-screaming:

Interrupt their script reading and tell them you want to be put through to the UK call centre. Insist. Works every time. You get through to someone in Liverpool (ok, perhaps Mumbai is better :icon-twisted:) who is actually very friendly and helpful. They're second or third line support so also claim that it's the 3rd time you're calling about this and rebooting your neighbour's wifi is not the answer and you'd like to be put through to second support.

Try Talktalk i swear i got a woman in India who was cooking at the time so handed the phone to her husband while he was taking a bath !

Interrupt their script reading and tell them you want to be put through to the UK call centre. Insist. Works every time. You get through to someone in Liverpool (ok, perhaps Mumbai is better :icon-twisted:) who is actually very friendly and helpful. They're second or third line support so also claim that it's the 3rd time you're calling about this and rebooting your neighbour's wifi is not the answer and you'd like to be put through to second support.

Thanks Cris, I'll try that next time. :thumbup:

Try the NHS to speak to the surgeon who butchered my finger now that's a phone call.

Back