yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa!

Amazing truck, amazingly bad owner.

Pete

i dont think it would handle mud but awsome imortal driving :clap: :clap:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chris Green90 said:
but this to me is tant amount to hooliganism
I couldn't have put it better myself :naughty:

While it is certainly not the driving style for green lanes, I see no problem on private land.

Nice find.

mmm that looks fun. For ages I was thinking how does that thing not break, and then it did!

re-wheel steering looks nifty

do the throttles on these things only have 2 settings: on/off ?
i wonder if they tried a slow approach on some of these hills whether or not they would still make it up without clouds of soil flying.

know what i need to turn over the soil in my veg-plot now!

That's a phenominal bit of kit - he's built a few of these when you mooch around u-toob... All seem to take the same sort of abuse in their stride :mrgreen:

I can't work out whether its good driving or whether he's got his eyes closed 90% of the time!!!

Gav Peter said:
I can't work out whether its good driving or whether he's got his eyes closed 90% of the time!!!
With some of the lines he was taking I think that's quite possible :think:

i would say it is more the driver that is on/off ...
not my style of wheeling but i would love to give it a boot for a day. :dance:

yeah i would love to have a go of that machine and the owner/driver is just a typical american guns blazing :lol:

Joe

I said it before on another forum.

That's the Wile E. Coyote ACME Rockcrawler.

It's just wanting to get its head crushed in by a falling tree or bolder.
Cartoon style offroad!

Amazing engineering though.

He is a kind to Polaris engineering as well if you yougoogle some.
Awesome idiotic fun!

Now there's an accident looking for a place to happen :cool:

Hi folks, I can confirm that these buggies do go well in good old British mud, Ive ran one for many years and its now mainly used
as the course vehicle at Spondon offroad club events.
It is well known as bit of an 'animal' within the Spondon club (Chris J. has been out with us and seen/heard the thing and Karl W.
tried to buy the tyres off it once!) typical eh?
It will climb like crazy and throw mud 40' into the air off all 4 simex tyres or even run Santa pod drag strip in 15 seconds
at 100mph (still with 35" tyres on).
I must add that mostly we just burble around all day on not much more than tickover in high box, as the above sort of
paints a bit of a lairy picture, it does have a mid-mounted 6 litre Chevy tho' so the soundtrack is real good.

There's footage on youtube so I need to figure how to link up (me not PC clever) :doh:
and within a week I've lost the plot on posting pic's! will keep tryin.

Chris S.
Derby

sibbertoft_nov_2011_020.jpg

Ok here goes????

All I can say in support is 'It's a right thing' which is probably a very Derbyshire thing to say. You only need to hear it to know it's good.

Mechanical music.

Chris

Back