Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1994 Land Cruiser VX 4.2 TD RHD

Thats me out then....

Good luck, hope it finds a good home.

Pete

So how much for just one?

Sorry bud but I think your going have issues trying to sell it for that price. Just my opinion.

There will be a buyer out there for that truck. Australia is a potential market as there are others. Patience is the key but it is really a case of getting it advertised in all the potential markets, after all it's a one off opportunity to get a nearly new 80 series.
To put it in perspective the red 35K 80 with double the mileage posted on here was rumored to be a £15K so this is only in line with that one.
Good luck with it all Ricco

Andy

I have to agree with Andy, much like everyone else I'd love it to be for sale for about 7k but its just worth more than that! I'd agree, advertise it in Australia. There is a huge interest in these there and they make lots, its a RHD market to. Plus there is loads of money for people to buy 'toys' there!.

Best of luck.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Dear friends and forum members, thanks for your comments, help, suggestions... the LC80 is off market...

You sold it? Well done if so, its certainly a lovely looking truck.

I didnt actually want an 80 until I saw this, now Im looking at all the ads.....

Pete

If I had had the money to spare :icon-cry: I would have bought this 80 like a shot, wrapped it up in cotton wool and stored it until my current 80 went to that big off-road site in the sky. priest-praying-0106.gif

You sold it? Well done if so, its certainly a lovely looking truck.

I didnt actually want an 80 until I saw this, now Im looking at all the ads.....

Pete

You want one Pete, trust me. Nothing like them!

It'd be interesting to know how much, if Rico did manage to sell it :think:

Back