Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2020 Calendar - get your order in! - attempt 2

How many calendars do you want?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wouldn't mind taking a look at one Crispin, can you clarify what you mean with
?

I sent you a message with the details.
Let me know if you did not get it.

C

Cheers! been a bit of a daft year end!

I was wondering when you would pop up. You've never missed one.

Not too late. They arrived today so will be in the post before the weekend!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I sent money for 3 so hope it's gone to the right person! Cheers

Well, they all went in the post yesterday. You should all start having them today or tomorrow.
This year's furthest calendar will hang proudly on a wall in Kansas!

I sent money for 3 so hope it's gone to the right person! Cheers
Yup, yours is are on their way too!

Wow, your postie must get up early. I'm never sure if I am getting today's post late or tomorrow's really early. But if anything comes through our letterbox before about 14.30 then it's almost certainly about double glazing or pizza delivery.

We can get the post any time from 8 am till after 5 no pattern to them lol

Hey, Friday bang on the dot, I heard the front door. Wow what a fantastic calendar. Well done to whomever sorted all of this out. It must have been a lot of work. And Crispin. :laughing-rolling:

Poppy, this one's for you.

Seriously folks, it's our pleasure. But here's a plea for next year. When you're out an about on your travels taking snaps, think CALENDAR shots. Let's get tonnes of really great pics for 2021, eh? Look at what makes the calendar each year and why. No lamp posts, rubbish bins, people having a picnic, vehicle and sky following the rules of 2/3rds etc etc. I can remember some epic shots throughout the year that weren't submitted for the calendar. Just make sure that the res on your camera is turned up. Pics that are only a few kB just won't blow up that big.

Andy, sorry but the Hilux didn't make it this year.

Most gratefully received! And a very nice cover

Glad they dropping.
Pleasure all. It's Chris who did all the work!

As Chris said, each outing take at least one calendar shot!

I got mine today, thank you very much.

Most gratefully received! And a very nice :lol::lol::?cover
Sounds ominous Nick, how about sending me a WhatsApp photo, of the cover, I won’t be getting mine till just before Christmas... if I’m lucky :lol:

Back