Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

24valve 80 series dash cup holder

These are indeed life changing, i got mine years ago, went to a lot more trouble and payed a lot more than karl is offering them for to get hold of one. You may find the spacious cubby hole very usefull that toyota uk offer us. Or your just tight and thirsty..

#runs for cover#:icon-biggrin:

Last edited:
I have my 2m radio in there otherwise……I might be slightly tempted, but in all honesty I haven't felt I needed one until I saw this one.

It'll find a home.

I have my 2m radio in there otherwise……I might be slightly tempted, but in all honesty I haven't felt I needed one until I saw this one.

It'll find a home.
Anyway I noticed Clive sent a PM so I expect he's got first dibs.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Anyway I noticed Clive sent a PM so I expect he's got first dibs.

Thanks for noticing Chas, Karl's obviously too busy at the mo...

As for the 24V dash only comment #Andy CGL, that may be so in the UK specs, but I know this unit fits my European spec 1995 12V dash because I used to have one 'till it was broken.

I've been left with an unsightly opening in the dash since, just above the double DIN screen where the iPad charger lead is lurking for the moment...

image.jpeg

I dont think this dash is anything like the UK models I've seen, maybe I'm wrong...

image.jpeg

Sorry for for the fuzzy photos, (no the engine is off...)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Complete with an old fashioned Mk II Cortina type heater control panel... :lol: And for Nick, the 3 switch positions, left is the rear heater, next I've used the blanked position for the ARB compressor switch, and a blanked spare to its right.

image.jpeg

On editing, these photos are crap, maybe I'll venture back outside for some replacements :icon-rolleyes:

Here we go...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Still nothing mate. Don't know what's going on.

Grrrr!

image.jpg

I'm not fibbin', see?

So, it says, can you please post it on to Chas, 'cos he's gonna send me a food parcel soon, and he can chuck it in the same box!

I'll do an e-transfer to your account as before, will that be OK mate?

Still nothing mate. Don't know what's going on.
I'll be sending some lights to Clive soon Karl so you could send his cup holder to me and I'll forward it on.

I'll be sending some lights to Clive soon Karl so you could send his cup holder to me and I'll forward it on.
EDIT
:doh: you sent yours while I was typing mine Clive.

Cheers Chas, I'm thinking Karl might have got the message by now :laughing-rolling:

Ill have to get Chrispin to look into this as I have nothing this end. Makes me think how many other people have pmèd me and I havnt got them:doh:

clivehorridge;444532 As for the 24V dash only comment #Andy CGL said:
This was at the transition period, I was looking at a 95 12V LHD import the other day with the same dash as yours, your switches are the UK 24V type I guess.

Sold guys.

Cheers Clive. I've messaged Crispin to see whats going on with my messages.

Back