Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

4x4 Up Snowdon

Joy-rider perhaps? Agree it's a stupid thing to do and does nobody any favours.

what a complete and utter plonker. I agree, he's not done anyone any favours.....not the greatest advert for 4x4 vehicles going off road is it......

Maybe some "bobble hat" has done this?

Ammunition?

G.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
So begs the question,,,,,,,, was he alone, or was there another 4x4, which got to the top, which I guess was their goal, and is "the other" 4x4 parked at home in it's driveway.

G.

that frontera has been recognised as a member of a club

hope the thing gets crushed ... maybe that'll teach them (and other idiots) a lesson :twisted:

What was this fool thinking? Such an irresponsible thing to do, I mean who in their right mind intentionally buys a Vauxhall Frontera :mrgreen:

**gets coat.....

Bob said:
What was this fool thinking? Such an irresponsible thing to do, I mean who in their right mind intentionally buys a Vauxhall Frontera :mrgreen:

**gets coat.....

i've had 2 of said vehicles .... 2.0 SWB and a 2.8 LWB ...both great motors ... both very under-rated

Then i saw the light ... and bought a LandCruiser :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Tongue firmly in cheek... They're not as bad as L*** R****'s I suppose... :whistle:

Well turns out this fool wanted to drive up to the summit as part of a list of 50 things he wants to do before he dies. What a hero...

Evidence has emerged it's not the first time he's tried it ....

Mount-everestcopy.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

why didnt he drive down again? did the thing breakdown?

AndyCook said:
why didnt he drive down again? did the thing breakdown?
I was wondering that, he did it at night, perhaps his bottle went in the dark on the way down :lol:

He is a member of the frontera owners club ( :roll: i to am a member :roll: )

Frontera's are a great little 4x4 very very under rated
I've had 3 i love frontys because you can almost throw them away when they break and buy a new one for pennies ... really good value
This was my first on the top of the OLD MAN OF CONISTON
before they closed the lanes some 7 years ago
sunshine-1.jpg

swb pick-up all built by my fair hands

19102008016.jpg

19102008018-001.jpg

swb battered off roader
every panel was bruised
100_2151-1.jpg

please not it's the only car that got off our street
18122010981.jpg

but now i have a cruiser again . on to my third cruiser but can say i will own another fronty as well as many more cruisers

100_0372-1.jpg
if it has 4x4 it needs using

I hope he gets forced to watch it being crushed. This in my opinion is dispicable behaviour, The only excuse I would except for him being where he was is on a rescue mission, even then chances are he would have ended up needing rescuing anyway.
This sort of disrespect for the law really makes me mad, especially when as a law abiding citizen I end up with 6 points on my licence for not knowing every aspect of traffic law by heart.
Sorry about the :angry-soapbox:

Back