Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

4x4 Up Snowdon

I completely agree with you chris. Its idiots like this that ruin it for the rest of us laws abiding off roaders. You watch now there will probably be a massive crack down on off road driving areas with many more green lanes to be closed. :evil:

The dogooder brigade look for stuff like this to use as amunition against the rest of us. I hope his punishment is severe! :twisted:

Red Oktober said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-14834066
I couldn't beleive how carefully they handled it getting it off the train... If it'd had been me, it would have been an 'ooops, sorry guv, it just slipped a little bit on the way down...'

TonyP said:
Looks like his is also going to be charged with dangerous driving:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-nort ... s-14947291
I don't condone in any way what he has done but would a dangerous driving offence not need to be witnessed? this nutter drove up there in the middle of the night when there was very little chance of walkers being in any danger, or witnessing him.

Prosecutor Tom Morgan Jones said: "It's the Crown's view there was a real danger both to individuals and of substantial damage to property as well, in particular the Snowdon Mountain Railway line, accordingly this additional charge has been put."

I think he'll have every chance of dodging that charge with a competent lawyer, I think they are just waving a big stick :think:

Cossack said:
Prosecutor Tom Morgan Jones said: "It's the Crown's view there was a real danger both to individuals and of substantial damage to property as well, in particular the Snowdon Mountain Railway line, accordingly this additional charge has been put."

Trains drive on it!?

People need to take a chill pill on this - he drove up a mountain where he wasn't supposed to... he didn't rape or murder anyone, he didn't cause any property damage, he didn't steal the truck, and he wasn't hiding any WMD's...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well we might as well ignore every aspect if NERC blah blah blah henceforth eh.... Not so much car crushing as we think... :evil:

who ever has written that listing seems genuinely proud and happy about what happened. :roll:

I reckon it's an attempt to win over the judge etc when his court date comes up :twisted:

Aren't vehicles meant to be crushed when they are driven off the ROW? Looking at the sellers bought items it seems that he is actually selling it rather than someone else.

I don't think he will get much sympathy from the judge from the way the description was written.

I see the eBay listing (200655452562) has been removed, or is not available now.

Thats just taking the pi55 - in an odd way, I can almost appreciate the humour involved... :shifty:

WTF..... just don't get what these folk are trying to prove here. :(

I have a feeling that there will be revenge lane closures as a result of these incidents :snooty:

Rob said:
I have a feeling that there will be revenge lane closures as a result of these incidents :snooty:

i have a feeling you're right ....... esspecially the more popular lanes

only takes one are-soul to spoil for everyone else

I'd like to know why it wasn't disposed of after the first ascent???

This should have been crushed in the first instance. Now this one and the other he has should both be disposed of, Possibly by Mr. Clarkeson and the armed forces. he should also recieve an ASBO that states that he is not allowed to own or be insured on and 4WD vehicle. Plus a 12 month ban and 6 points. That is of course unless the bring back Quartering...which should be done by his own vehicles.

Once again sorry about the :angry-soapbox: :angry-soapbox: :angry-fire: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :law-policered: :law-policered:

Back