Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 replacement headlights

Are these 21st century or just plain naff

• Wow fantastic I want a set for my cruiser now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Roll up, roll up,
C'mon don't be shy, 35 views and only 13 votes!

That means 22 of you aren't able to express an opinion... Not on this site surely :o

How come we can see the total number of votes and the option we voted for, but not how many voted for each option? :think:

Cossack said:
How come we can see the total number of votes and the option we voted for, but not how many voted for each option? :think:

Overall results will show at end of Poll... That way people aren't influenced by how others have voted"!

Lollie said:
Cossack said:
Overall results will show at end of Poll... That way people aren't influenced by how others have voted"!
OK, that makes sense. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
:shock: :shock: WOW ...like them lots .... and i don't own an 80 ................................................................... Yet

Hi All

The op went well and back at home now, feels like a bus ran over me but well on the mend.
Sorry Paul but I get to keep the truck mate.

I like those lights they would match my rear lights.

Where do you get them from ??

Mal

DSCF2791.jpg

Good to hear the op went well and you're on the mend, Mal! :thumbup: Hope the recovery period is short!

Hi
Worst part is 6 weeks no driving and I use bought another motor bike before the op. I can see it will be well polished.

Mal

Andrew Prince said:
Good to hear the op went well and you're on the mend, Mal! :thumbup: Hope the recovery period is short!

I ditto Andrews post :thumbup:

OMG those headlights are mega fugly. Where's my gun!

Glad to hear your on the road to recovery Mal. Albeit on public transport. :roll: Oh well, good things come to those who wait eh mate? :thumbup:

Rather surprising result, I would have though the majority of people would have picked the one that involves shooting

Yep,

Rather surprised me too. Would be interesting to know if showing the results from outset would have had the same results. I would suggest, probably not!

Not for me - shoot the owner!!!

And nice to see you back Mal - best wishes for a speedy recuperation

Dont Shoot

I want some can't be any worse than the standard ones.

l like a little bling

Mal

Back