Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A Christmas rear bumper

@grantw Have you collected your rear bumper yet? How is it looking?

I'm going to be looking for one soon. Currently thinking of going for an ARB one purely because I trust the brand and the level of R&D that has gone into their products, but they do come at a cost so interested in other options.

Finally go the ARB bumper I was hoping for.. thanks to @karl webster for parting company with it and @fbnss for providing a third pair of hands / regular rounds of freshly brewed tea throughout the day.

I think the rear end looks the mutts now... especially with the colour matched gray-on-gray!

ARB 1 - cropped.jpg
ARB 2 - cropped.jpg

Few cups a tea for a bucket of KFC any day:)

Sccchhhwiiing! Very nice.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Beautiful addition to your truck rosy. Was a good day and a nice social. Nicks tea kept us going.

Nice to be working on other peoples trucks.

Ps. ive never seen a smile like it.You were like a kid in a sweet shop.

Nice what's the new rooftent also?

Alu Cab jobby... came up second hand locally so got it at a reasonable price. A lot easier to setup compared to the howling moon but i do miss the annex.

Cruiser RTT.jpg

You bugger i been thinking of talking Karl into parting with that bumper , never mind looks good Rosy :thumbup:

Looking great Rosy. I've got mine turning up in a few weeks. Can't wait to get it on there.

Very nice :thumbup:

I'll have to pop round and say "hello" and have a butcher's, as I believe you're relatively close to me/Nick (fbnss).

Very nice :thumbup:

I'll have to pop round and say "hello" and have a butcher's, as I believe you're relatively close to me/Nick (fbnss).

you absolutely should sir!

The ARB one, with 2 wheel carriers. Had to sell a kidney, but think it'll be worth it

Nice!!...They are obscenely expensive new aren't they... that said, the smiles will outlast the sting, of that I'm sure!

Back