Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A little late.

Heaumey

Country Flag
uk
Hi guys. Have already done a couple of posts but only just found this section! I'm Andy from Guernsey in the Channel Islands, A mechanic by trade and the proud owner of a 97 80 series. Have owned it now for about a year and the plan is for it to be a project but probably a slow burner as the issue of kids and work and building the house apparently need priority, well we'll see. image.jpg

Welcome Andy, that looks neat with a capital "N" . New KO2's as well, tidy :thumbup: Keep it coming.

Damn if that ain't the car I have been after all this time. You wouldn't happen to have another one the same would you?

That's just become my new desktop

Thanks chaps, There a rare wagon over here as there too wide for our roads really. One of only two on the island I think.

Welcome to the forum Andy, and your beautiful truck.

I'm sure mine will have looked like that, once upon a time.... :lol:

Damn if that ain't the car I have been after all this time. You wouldn't happen to have another one the same would you?

I could have scripted your response Chris, soon as I saw it.:lol: you know, the vicars daughters Cruiser, and all that.

BTW Andy, whats the mileage on your truck?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's a terribly nice Blue colour Heaumey.
Top truck.

Clive hopefully it will look different soon when I get started. It's just about to hit 42k miles.

That's a very nice truck. Please keep the pics coming - we all love pics!

Stop, you're killing me.

Just promise me that if you ever decide to let it go, you'll give me first refusal!

Back