Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

After change batteries car won’t start

try looking at fuse number 20 in engine bay , its a 10amp , or look for any fuses that concern immobiliser and central locking .
I checked all of them. Each of them looks fine

Last edited:
I m thinking what went wrong. Vehicle was starting normally before change batteries . I guess have to wait for delivery obd2 for Toyota and see all errors

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That was just a general comment. Unfortunately for you in this case, there is not a one post, short answer to your problem. You can see by the response you have had that various people have,and are, trying to help you.
That's why various questions have been asked of you, to get a full picture of what has transpired and your own efforts to resolve, so that we do not go over the same ground again and again. I am sure there will be more input if your patient, as we are with you, with a frustrating problem. Cheers Tero.

Yes i was waiting 40 minutes . Lights still was flashing but they sync so I turned off ignition and got rid of wires but it doesn’t work . Engine won’t start.
Also I was trying press the brake when lights was flashing . Sound on but it doesn’t work

Oh well, so much for that idea!

Whats the voltage like on your batteries after all these start attempts? Is it the same voltage on both?
Yes , I charged them before . 12.5v both

I connected obd2 and checked connection with obd2, it was correct , and ran techstream . Program not found my vehicle . So I chose manually kdj cause I checked model and this kdj120. But I got error

Attachments

• DEE4883C-DDD4-4DEB-9E13-53F94FFA09A7.jpeg
    DEE4883C-DDD4-4DEB-9E13-53F94FFA09A7.jpeg
    708.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 692E377E-15CB-4338-A2E4-6585F264B095.jpeg
    692E377E-15CB-4338-A2E4-6585F264B095.jpeg
    661.7 KB · Views: 28
If you are going to put car in manually after typing 1KJ on the top box on the next box down where it says vehicle spec type in 1KDFTV and then below the year and month specs of the 120s and 150s should come up click on you month and year . then you should get into the system for use

Back