Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

AMAZON BADGE

Chrisvespec

Hi all, need advice on where to get a replacement amazon badge, the thin one thats is on the rear of the late 80 series as some kind lowlife has nicked mine :cry:
Cannot seem to find anywhere where i can get one....so all help much appriciated...

Chris

If you have no joy with the suggested sources, you could get a quote from our discounted genuine Toyota parts supplier (viewtopic.php?f=48&t=14384). Simon is very quick at responding to emails, and very helpful.

Isn't it better without?
Posh cars don't wear such badges. More like a "mysterious hunk/beauty".

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Have emailed him scott, not yet replied...by the way how can i upload a pik on here...

I will have a look but would probably think that new is the only option.

Simon has been off last week. Think he's off for some of this week too which might explain the lack of response....

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Instead of going for the general silver badge, why not the gold plated ones, or are they anodized?

Gra.

I think he means this badge?

Rear1.jpg

AndyCook said:
Toyota Dealer?
scrap yard
My moneys on the breakers as many parts for the 80 series are now becoming unavailable new but it's worth a phone call.

Still having no luck, been in touch with various toyota dealers all saying the same thing, discontinued, numerous emails to breakers and no response or non available...this is proving harder to find than the rear actuator i eventually found...someone must have one or maybe anyone know of a japanese importer..!!

I notice you say 'emails not returned' from the breakers. This is not unusual, I've found many breakers not to be massive fans of the old, er, email...
try the phone for a more thoughtful, quicker response..

good luck

The bage looks a pretty simple design and shape. If you absulutely HAVE to have one I bet a decent sign maker could replicate one for you.

I have one and sent a email a while ago. Maybe to expensive.

Back