Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any "Saffers" join home in the next couple of months?

Olazz

Country Flag
zimbabwe
Any Saffers going home in the next couple months.... and coming back to the UK of course, please let me know.
I need a favour from someone. Couple of maps and a micro SD card from T4A. They want to charge R750 to send to the UK!!!!!

Had some stuff sent by post in October.. took 10 weeks to get here.

Anyone??

Guys, pretty sure that'll end up with a pirated copy. As we're a public forum - anyone can see our posts - could I ask that we keep on the right side of the copyright laws. What gets communicated in private between members is up to you, just please don't post these sorts of links in the open.

Not trying to be a Mother Grundy here, just protecting our interests. Hope you all understand!

Regards

Any "Saffers" join home in the next couple of months?

I just got back from SA, however I know a few friends that are in SA now. Where are the SD cards?

I might be able to help out.

Re: Any

dyladams said:
I just got back from SA, however I know a few friends that are in SA now. Where are the SD cards?

I might be able to help out.

Haven't bought them yet, but can order and have them delivered to any ZA address if necessary. Would be a great help and much appreciated.

:doh: Gary feel free to edit or even better delete my post if its going to cause a problem. I only posted what a search would have revealed but see where you are coming from.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm going on Thursday, what you want? I'm only there for a couple of days but can stop by shops / get friends to get it beforehand.

_think_ you have my number?

Cheers,
Crispin

Pm me & I can give you my address in SA, I have Family visiting & they can bring it back mid February.

Thanks to all the kind folk that have responded... fantastic support guys .

All now sorted.

fridayman said:
I would love a visit back home again... :cry:

I'm going for two days, have no luggage, want to hide?

You think it's only going to be 2 days?? You'll be in custody longer than that under suspicion of being a drug mule with a trip profile like that ;)

Re: Re: Any "Saffers" join home in the next couple of months

Andrew Prince said:
You think it's only going to be 2 days?? You'll be in custody longer than that under suspicion of being a drug mule with a trip profile like that ;)
Wont surprise me... need to bring some cash with to help things along. :cool:

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Probably best if I don't smoke a doob to get me in a holiday mood then... :shifty:

Back