Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Boxes from screwfix

Gary820

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Right folks, I've been to my local screw fix today and they're selling storage boxes cheap as re doing the store.

The red ones are £1 each and the yellow £2 each, proceeds to charity. If anyone is wanting some I can bring to Lincomb. Numbers are limited so would need to collect them within the next couple of days and depends how many they've sold.
I only have so much space in the 80 too.

20170917_162202.jpg

20170917_162246.jpg

20170917_162253.jpg

20170917_162302.jpg

20170917_162305.jpg

20170917_162310.jpg

Hi Gary thats a great offer and generous to spread the word. They look just the ticket for nuts bolts and washers and if its ok I'll take 15 of the red ones. I may be going to Lincomb but if I don't get there maybe Josh might pop em in.

Andy

No problem Andy, I plan to go either Tues or Wed after work as they won't hang around long.

They are great for bolts etc.
I use something similar at work for stripping engines etc, pile the bits in a box and label with a reg number for later (can be days or weeks waiting for parts to rebuild!)

Hi Gary, if you have the space can i get 6 of the yellow ones and 4 of the red ones please! Will collect at lincomb ( or at aos show, woo be there on the Saturday ).

Many thanks

Hi Gary, if you have the space can i get 6 of the yellow ones and 4 of the red ones please! Will collect at lincomb ( or at aos show, woo be there on the Saturday ).

Many thanks
Yep not a problem, can take to Lincomb.

Right will only have space for a few more.

I'll go on Tuesday as that's already a few to pick up.

Quantity is obviously subject to availability at the store.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'd take 10 yellow Gary if you could fit them in. Maybe a few more. If you can't no worries at all.thanks

Right for now I'll call that done, I'll drive to work tomorrow rather then Tuesday and see what's still available to buy.

If I can I'll get 20 of each which cover what people are after and a few extra possibly for Karl if no one else wants a couple.

Last edited:
I have a full boot of boxes (will all go on back seats for Lincomb) 20 yellow and 20 red :icon-biggrin: just about cleared them out

Hi Gary can I have 10 red and 5 yellow thanks Tony.

I can pop back later and see what's left as wasn't many after I've just got 40.

Otherwise if Karl is ok with just the 10 there's 4 yellow?

Just a few in the boot
20170918_165440.jpg

20170918_170139.jpg

Been back after work and they're gone now, wasn't many left this morning when I got 40.

@AndycruiserguyLomas 15 red @£1 each

@GeekOKent 6 yellow @£2 each 4 red @£1each

@karl webster 10 yellow @£2 each, poss 14 yellow unless

@tonytoyota wants the 4 yellow?
There's 1 red going spare too.

I'll take all the part number inserts out otherwise I'll be finding them in the 80 for ages lol.

im happy with the 14 but can pass the 4 to tony if I don't use them.
thanks again for that Gary

You're welcome, at the price had to make the offer.

I'll be at Lincomb on the Friday with them all. Probably fall out when I open the door :lol:
They'll have to go on the back seats as the boot will be full.

Can sort monies at the time rather then messing with bank transfers etc.

A bit off topic but can you let me know about the top shelf (the one with the first aid kit) and how it's mounted, etc. Or provide a link with details please.

It's a home made shelf and it mounts where the rear grab handles would go, it's mounted using some angle ally I had laying around.

It's a home made shelf and it mounts where the rear grab handles would go, it's mounted using some angle ally I had laying around.

Brilliant idea which I'm stealing from you unashamedly.

Where did the mesh come from?

Back