Votes: 26 76.5%

Votes: 5 14.7%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 5 or more - please email me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine turned up yesterday - was posted a few days before xmas! We had some cards delivered yesterday too.......bloody post Office

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
So there's no more? I just found this site searching for a calendar and now I'm bummed they're all gone. I guess 2 months into the year I should expect that though.

@airon23 welcome, yep they seem to disappear pretty quickly, I am sure if there is one spare someone will come along and let you know.

Regards

Dave

So there's no more? I just found this site searching for a calendar and now I'm bummed they're all gone. I guess 2 months into the year I should expect that though.

If you stick around on here @airon23 and get your post count up, we can exchange personal messages on “conversations”.

I can let you have one of mine if you’re really so keen to get one.

Welcome aboard BTW :thumbup:

Thank you guys. The landcruiser community is great wherever you go it appears. StarCruiser has already reached out to me to get me one, but I really appreciate you guys willing.

Thank you guys. The landcruiser community is great wherever you go it appears. StarCruiser has already reached out to me to get me one, but I really appreciate you guys willing.

Ok, nice one Rich, but PM me if it doesn’t work out.

Women :doh: I have our club calendar hung up in the computer room, my wife just walked in and turned it to March, I said what's the picture and she said . . . . . . A car! Sorry Gary your Cruiser is just a car, I think I'll start divorce procedings.

Well she's had a decent innings Chas. So it's a righteous call. She'll be OK. There are soup kitchens in South London I hear.

I think it's one of the best pictures in the calendar. She's right that's it's a car but it's a BLACK car. I mean how could she be so blind?

Well she's had a decent innings Chas. So it's a righteous call. She'll be OK. There are soup kitchens in South London I hear.

I think it's one of the best pictures in the calendar. She's right that's it's a car but it's a BLACK car. I mean how could she be so blind?
I've tried to educate her Chris, I've tried.

'tis a cracker of a photo, it looks like it was helicoptered in, with a team still polishing it as it was lowered into position... :lol: :thumbup:

Clearly not as good as may though;)

Back