Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Car Park damage

Not good at all Lazz.

ill have one if you havnt already got one sorted.

Thanks

Thanks Karl,

Ordered one from Milners on Friday pm arrived at 5pm yesterday by courier, pretty impressive servvice!!
As a pattern part, it doesn't quite fit or line up properly, so will try and see if I can sort it today. If not I'll grab one from you.

This reminds me of a time when we had a visitor park his Volvo 480 that he had always wanted and loved to bits, outside our house on what is a wide, non busy residential road. He went to get something out of the car and found glass all over the rear of the car and the road and no note! This really annoyed me so I spent an hour or two piecing together the jigsaw puzzle of light pieces (used to like doing jigsaws). I found it was a Ford light by the logo and that it was a nearside one from a fiesta by looking up ford headlights on eBay. Then I took a walk round the neighbourhood and there not 150 yards up the road was a green Fiesta with most of the glass missing from its headlight. I took photos and sent them to my pal and Sussex Police who were most complimentary.

It turned out to be a young chap living up the road who had a surprise visit from the Police one evening and it all got sorted most satisfactorily through his insurance.

I think that was a life lesson for the owner of the Fiesta as I think he got off with a fright and a caution.

My pal has dined out on the story a couple of times and still cannot believe me putting the pieces together.

Last edited:
Back