Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Comarnic - Romania - 2019

My old man's 80 this year. He's just finished replacing the AHC with a pedders kit, new fuel tank and sump, cv boots and track rod ends on his 100 series..
You gotta keep doing stuff. Its what makes us tick.

Mike, I’ll never forget your dad’s face when I asked him if you had replaced the AHC system for him ... I felt very stupid.

Last edited:
Mike, I’ll never forget your dad’s face when I asked him if you had replaced the AHC system for him ... I felt very stupid.
LOL.
Don't worry about it mate. It'll take more than that to bother him.. :)

Congrats on your birthday,hope your lumps and bumps are getting better Clive

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Bloody ‘ell, must sort my notifications out, it’s been a while since I opened this thread, and it’s full of ‘happy birthdays’ thanks guys :lol: :thumbup:

Yes thanks, had a good day and a lovely evening cycling round the big lake at Herestrau Park and a nice meal with Aura and Ana at a waterside restaurant... it was like being on holiday... one of the good things about being an expat in a foreign country...

Moving on, and coming back to the thread title, Nick (@fbnss) has reminded me that I’ve completely confused everyone with changing dates... (I’m blaming Aura)...

So, to clarify, we will be at the house from 19th through to 31st August and folks can arrive and depart as they wish...

I hope this doesn’t fook up anyone’s plans, try as I might I can’t find the posts with other dates quoted but given the above, they become somewhat redundant.

What might be a good idea is for those who do intend to come, to give us an anticipated arrival and departure date, on this thread ... please...

Clive, I've left it for as long as possible but I'm afraid work etc means we're not likely to get away this August.

Sorry!

1. Trendsetter
2. Trev and Clare
3. higgy and clare
4. Grant & Sarah
5. Jacob & Emma & Raf (Another Xmas present sorted - thanks)
6. David (almost certain according to plan - wot plan?)[/QUOTE]
7. Helen and Shayne
8. Chas (Courtesy of British Airways) (business class of course)

Clive, I've left it for as long as possible but I'm afraid work etc means we're not likely to get away this August.

Sorry!

1. Trendsetter
2. Trev and Clare
3. higgy and clare ????
4. Grant & Sarah
5. Jacob & Emma & Raf (Another Xmas present sorted - thanks)
6. David (almost certain according to plan - wot plan?)

Sorry Clive, Because of Clares work commitments we will be doubtful, Local holiday for us this year..

Jacob & Higgy, my “likes” should not be misconstrued...
Sorry you can’t come, but I’m always hopeful of a “next time” :lol::thumbup:

Maybe an out of season visit, If your open, off peak Times?:lol:.... I do miss the snow, we never get any here anymore... Damn that climate Change!

This one’s for Grant really, please send (or re-send) some photos of the rust repairs you need on your truck.

I’ve been in touch with the welder/painter guy, and he wants to see the sort of job it will be.

I’ve sent you a pm as well...

Cheers

Get well soon Clive, Have you been under the Knife yet?... Dont forget the Before and after Photos.:thumbup:

All done last night Higgy, a 4cm score with a Stanley knife, a snip here and there, a few stitches, and a band-aid - job done :lol:

Before:

508F9938-F79F-401F-97B3-4C6315ECBADC.jpeg

And after, not much to show ATM, just a band-aid...

A20EC43A-FCB7-41E8-90FF-2B6C5DF6E406.jpeg

Back