Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Disabling a 120....

Sam

Garage
I could take the wheels off, disconnect the props, remove the fuel filter, take the steering wheel out, undo the go faster pedal cable, hide the batteries, shove root vegetables in the exhaust pipe and chain the gearbox to the floor.

That's some of the silly ones out of the way :lol:

So, ruling those out... what's the easiest / most effective way to disable a 120?

I've come up with a parking plan that means I don't have to leave the keys with someone while I'm gone for 10 days. But I do still have to leave the LC alone in a Spanish hotel car park while I'm 100km away. Common sense kind of suggests that if I'm not leaving the keys I should really disable the alarm just in case. Don't want it going off in the sun and driving the hotel bods nuts- they'll probably throw rocks at it - or just tow it. :shock: :naughty:

Any suggestions? Fuses? To disable the LC I mean, not the alarm, there's a button for that I think :think:

Sam said:
So, ruling those out... what's the easiest / most effective way to disable a 120?
Just leave old oil in the engine - should be permanently disabled when a con-rod ventilates the block :lol:

Back