Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Disconnected front anti roll bar difference vid

had to unbolt the rack and push it right out the way to stop the bolt head from interacting with the rack.

Does anyone happen to know the open length of a standard front shock for these trucks to save me using my dodgy spring compressor and launching a spring into orbit?

I have the SPC arms so i can post up some comparison pics when i get around to digging out the other side to fit .

Just started putting the black beast 90 back together and while doing so decided i don't want my Pedders lift any more so i have 4 very firm springs to bang on ebay soon . Fact is nobody makes a lift specifically for the swb 90 and its not heavy enough for uprated 95 springs even with a winch bumper .

Dude are you in the UK? and if so where did you get SPC upper control arms from?

Beau got them and sold them to me because he was moving to America .

I think you should be searching for 4runner arms , they were available on uk amazon shopping for a while but it seems everything American on there is currently unavailable .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I think so but i cann never remember the years so don't order anything before Beau is around to confirm

Your amazon link appears to be correct too.

Not quite sure what part you're referring to?

It comes with the adjustable ball joint you can't use Toyota ones with those arms .

ok, so SPC arms have the ball joint on the arm, right, and the colorado and hilux surf/4runner have the balljoint in the top of the knuckle/spindle.
Many aftermarket arms come with a adapater that is pressed into the top of the knuckle/spindle where the ball joint usually presses in and held at the top with a circlip.
Do the SPC arms come with the aforementioned adaptor?

Not sure if this helps at all but it was a bugger to press in enough to get the circlip on

158CC217-4DD3-4375-8161-E93215F48707.jpeg

Land cruiser 200 series beats a Jeep Rubicon and gladiator on a flex ramp, who'd have thunk it....

Interesting . if only Toyota would embrace the principal of long travel IFS it would K'O all the competition . I would love to see that test include the new Defender which dropped the ball by becoming virtually impossible to modify . Toyota seems to be heading in the same direction , its all well and good doing it better but can it be called success when nobody wants it ?

I concur, I think they are aiming more and more at the road users, how much is a 200 series these days? 50k? anyone with that kinda money probs int going mud plugging every weekend and they are the first buyers. Obviously there are exceptions I spose.

Back